Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

But hello all. FYI, scarecrow before I logged on yesterday I read a post that you wrote about my having a Pineapple Express adventure, so I created one. And I remember hot saying that he was originally freedombattery and didn't beleive him, but I guess I have to now. Good to be back.

Hey look at this picture I found of myself on teh internets from saturday night

http://www.returntothepit.com/pictures.php?&id=664005&next=1

Lucky bastard. I missed out on the MW concert near me...

Haha, that was the least of it. NEMHCF also had Between the Buried and Me, Mastodon, Baroness, Valiant Thor, Earth Chrisis, Cro-Magg, Cattle Decapitation, Reign Supreme, Eluviete, Amon Amarth, Cannibal Corpse and Skeletonwitch.

So, what's the strangest candy or sugary treat you've ever been treated to?

I always immediately think of those lollipops with insects in the candy. I've also seen chocolate-covered ants. Not surprisingly, however, these aren't very bizarre to me anymore.

Emponadas (its like a sugary fried meat pie) I don't like them, my grandma made them they are ok, but the texture and taste was so weird I hated it. Think of taking sugar and maple syrup on your steak and you have the idea. It perplexes me cause this is an idea I should support 100% having meat for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert.

Edit: don't worry about ordering things that have the same name from Taco Bell and other fast food places, they don't use meat just fruit.

GAWD...I woke up at 8am and went to take a final and didn't get out until 11:30am...@_@

Screw Finals week...making me wait till Friday to get Super Street Fighter 4 >_<

I woke up at 7 and didn't get out of school till 4:30

So, what's the strangest candy or sugary treat you've ever been treated to?

I always immediately think of those lollipops with insects in the candy. I've also seen chocolate-covered ants. Not surprisingly, however, these aren't very bizarre to me anymore.

Emponadas (its like a sugary fried meat pie) I don't like them, my grandma made them they are ok, but the texture and taste was so weird I hated it. Think of taking sugar and maple syrup on your steak and you have the idea. It perplexes me cause this is an idea I should support 100% having meat for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert.

Edit: don't worry about ordering things that have the same name from Taco Bell and other fast food places, they don't use meat just fruit.

that would be the more americanized empanada.

empanadas come from all over the place, and they are made differently in every country that commonly makes them.

spanish empanadas, for instance, are usually prepared with fresh tuna as the filling, or pork loin. and they are not sweet.

they come in all varieties. try to find a place that serves spanish or mexican empanadas. you might just like them. ;)

Well technically its a New Mexican style Empanada, which is why it was different. Like new Mexican style enchiladas are a casserole style and Mexican style are almost like cheese filled taqitos and tortillas in Mexico is actually "Indian" bread and tortillas in spain is kind of an omlet. You can't really find a place here that doesn't "New Mexiconize" it's food. Which is awesome cause I feel sorry for the rest of the country and that pig shit you call chile. Let me tell you, that is not real chile, also I do know my Spanish food its about 90% of what I ate growing up so I know what I'm talking about.

Rai, that's horrible. If I did that, I would feel guilty for weeks. I'm generally hard on myself though.

Was it shredded or did you make soup, bunnies make good soup. (I am not joking they are good) Although it must have been pretty strange if you didn't just look down and you have a blended bunny on your lawn.

Reminds me of the few times I've witnessed roadkill happen. It's one thing to see a dead animal already on the side of the road, but to see it happen... Not very comforting.

I counted seven people with Nickleback t-shirts today. Must've been a concert last night or something. It was hard for me to not say something rude over the course of the day (I didn't though, I'm a lot like Garreth from the brittish version of The Office sadly).

I hate being a person that procrastinates, its gotten so bad that I watied till now to do my laundry, and I even procrastinate getting and eating food. I hate this.

Just twisted/sprained my ankle mere moments ago. The pain is nearly excruciating at the moment. It's bearable, though.

I overstepped on the way out the door to avoid flattening a cat with my foot. The overstepping lead to a two-foot plummet to the ground. Cats can be such obstacles..

my dad had to go to the hospital again... :down:

you'd think i would be used to this by now...

Why would I think that?

my dad had to go to the hospital again... :down:

you'd think i would be used to this by now...

Why would I think that?

You're a jerk.

Of course you wouldn't be used to it by now zeeman. Worrying about our loved one's in a natural good thing. At least you know you love your dad.

I said that referring to like "has that happened before?"

youre right scarecrow... him and I are very close. always have been. hes been in and out the hospital for about 4 years now, and it upsets me just as much as the first time.

and assman... i don't get easily offended... so don't worry about it. as long as you weren't trying to be a douchebag...

Ok, but let me make this clear. When I said that, I was referring to the fact that I had not ever heard him mention his father before.