Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

Nice to finally meet someone else who likes overcast days more than bright cloudless days! The sky is kind of boring when it's just bright and blue, anyway.

I've been here for over a week, and yet I still feel like I'm introducing myself. At that, it's in the wrong thread!

Don't let your tiny text worry about it. It takes a while to get properly acquainted with someone. So many things to learn about a person. Unless you're one of the music buffs that moved in when Brutal Legend came out. In which case all conversation leads back to music so It's difficult to learn anything about them. *Waves at HungryFreak*

This could only be referring to me and Hungryfreak, and I've been here the entire time, though I started posting in early 2008.

You know, it's surprising, for a college town Athens doesn't get a lot of shows. At least none that interest me. All of the artists I'd consider seeing are kind of small time and so they pretty much stick close to their home. Most of the time that's somewhere in California.

Come on Adjoa Skinner, bring your act to the East Coast already.

You should go to concerts with me :coolgrin:

You know, it's surprising, for a college town Athens doesn't get a lot of shows. At least none that interest me. All of the artists I'd consider seeing are kind of small time and so they pretty much stick close to their home. Most of the time that's somewhere in California.

You think the east coast has it bad for underground concerts? Hardly any bands come to the southwest at all much less New Mexico, hell Metallica came here last here and that was the first time in about 6 years. Also its taken Dream Theater 4 years to come back, and underground bands have almost no chance. I went to see Exciter today and it was the first time they have been in New Mexico since their first album, do you know when that was released? In 1986!!!

Athens, GA was the place for indie pop in the 90's. I'm sure some of the Elephant 6 bands are playing there. Only like three or four of them are still active though.

Edit: I plugged in Athens on my Last.fm recomended events and none of them came up. Lightning Bolt is playing there, but you'd hate them.

Thunderstorms are one thing. Flash floods are another.

Glad I live on a hill..

Oddly enough, before the thunder woke me up, I was dreaming about canoeing. ..Which is strange, considering I've never been in a canoe in my entire life.

She was a soul kisser, tainted coil yeah.

it took me so long to find out, but I found out...

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT BROUGHT THIS ON, I AM TRYING TO SLEEP AND IT KEEPS GOING THROUGH MY HEAD AND I'M ABOUT READY TO PERFORM A LOBOTOMY ON MYSELF WITH A MEATHOOK JUST TO GET IT OUT

also I miss my brother. I haven't even seen him since, like, before the last time I posted. Were it not for a peripheral glimpse or two, the fact that somebody keeps getting high scores on drums in rock band and leaving it on that screen, and him screaming about something outside my bedroom at like four in the morning yesterday, he might as well be dead and my parents just in denial.

oh, and the Sweeney Todd thing went well. I look seriously scary in that stage makeup, it's like I actually am Arabella Mason and not at all Katie anymore. My mom neglected to tell me that the overskirt I made for my costume looked kind of stupid until after the last performance, but she got me chocolate and roses so that's okay. Kinda.

Ooh, self-mummification? Interesting.

"Yeah, but that's got the article about the missing Brooklyn girls."

"Oh, yeah? It's also got one on the scientist who turns brains into cheese."

I'll never understand how and why people go to the movie theater not knowing what movie they want to watch.

Sometimes you get to the theater and realize there iare several movies playing you would like to see. It's happened to me before.

Nowadays, since I find myself with money and a car, I occasionally like to head down to the theater and see something at random.

=( i am sad, I have no money to see any movies...and there is kickass and ironman 2 out as well as others...damn economy. Oh well, I have Super Street Fighter 4 to bide my time (I payed for it with 5 months of change collecting...awesome right? All $40)

someone tell me if the rumors about thor's hammer being seen after the credits of ironman 2 is true

=( i am sad, I have no money to see any movies...and there is kickass and ironman 2 out as well as others...damn economy. Oh well, I have Super Street Fighter 4 to bide my time (I payed for it with 5 months of change collecting...awesome right? All $40)

someone tell me if the rumors about thor's hammer being seen after the credits of ironman 2 is true

I bought my computer by collecting change.

It's one of those $100 wind-up computers that go for $200 but he got it for half off because it can't display the letter D.

Speaking of computers, I found my first computer yesterday. It runs Windows 98, and I had nothing but Starcraft, Majesty, and Backyard Basketball on it. Also, old keyboards felt so much cooler than the new ones.

Edit: It also had stories on it. I wish I could think like a five year-old again.

I AM COMPLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETE!!

THIS WORLD WILL BE MINE, AND YOU'RE FIRST IN LINE, YOU BROUGHT ME THE PICK AND NOW YOU SHALL BOTH DIEEEE.

post count

45296660.jpg

45296660.jpg.334d8390ca16b129d5aae73ee0a

I AM COMPLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETE!!

THIS WORLD WILL BE MINE, AND YOU'RE FIRST IN LINE, YOU BROUGHT ME THE PICK AND NOW YOU SHALL BOTH DIEEEE.

post count

Wait, Wait WAIT YOU MOTHERF*CKUH! We challenge you to a rock off! give us one chance to rock your socks off...

Uranium - Thorium - Protactinium - Uranium - Thorium - Radium - Radon - Polonium - Lead - Bismuth - Polonium - Lead - Bismuth - Polonium - Lead

I have to memorize this sequence, don't you envy me? ugh.

Does anyone else recognize this sequence of elements? Google is cheating.

(hint: it'd be easier if I put in the atomic weights)

yes of course they are the noble gases, lead is totally a gas...

Yup, uranium-scented febreze is my favourite. Much better than that sissy Springtime Mint or Evergreen or whatever

Curse you scarecrow! Its people like you that shoot missiles at giant trees that people live in and then not mine for the material you desired in the first place.