Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

Been on a Lifesavers eating kick. It's fun to eat them in the dark (especially wintergreen). Triboluminescence is awesome.

Wintergreen isn't my favorite flavor by a long-shot, but it's certainly the brightest of all crunched candies.

Curse you scarecrow! Its people like you that shoot missiles at giant trees that people live in and then not mine for the material you desired in the first place.

Screw you hippy!

You know that seems like a very ironic post considering I am the most anti-hippie person I have ever known hahhaha

I use Unobtainium-scented Febreze.

Better than Germanistansylvanium scent.

I used to sing

to remember them all.

Unfortunately, the song is outdated now.

Well damn, that was an eventful night...went to the hospital because my grandmother needed to have a defibulator (sp?) put in, so my grandpa goes with us and while we are in the waiting room, he goes into a blood sugar spiral and goes into shock...yeeeaaaaaah, fun night.

I know nobody cares but I just needed to vent

He is better, he has a breathing machine in and he is drugged up to keep him asleep...basically, my gpa is the biggest grinch (for lack of a better word) when things dont go his way (and seeing as how he has alzheimers pretty much everything doesn't go his way) so basically, when he wakes up, he is going to go crazy, so we had to strap him down before he wakes up and rips out the breathing machine (he did that with his cathider last time *shivers*) so yeah...it was pretty scary.

Yucky, elements. I used to know ~90% of those.

In other news, I got 2/40 in my latest maths test. Maybe I'm not cut out for the highest class.

what is 2/40 as a percent? quick!

well, thats 1/20, and 1/10 would be 10%

he/she (sorry, forgot who we were talking about) got a 5% on that test

Well I just finished the BC Calc AP exam. The written questions this year were the embodiment of horror.

I've only "officially" done each event once but my 100 meter time is 12.38 seconds and my 200 is 27.28 I think

My unofficial times are much better though :/

Nice, I'm a long distance runner, and I was supposed to try out the tripple and long jumps sometime, but I haven't gotten around to it.

Also this is my 2500th post.

Uranium - Thorium - Protactinium - Uranium - Thorium - Radium - Radon - Polonium - Lead - Bismuth - Polonium - Lead - Bismuth - Polonium - Lead

I have to memorize this sequence, don't you envy me? ugh.

Does anyone else recognize this sequence of elements? Google is cheating.

(hint: it'd be easier if I put in the atomic weights)

Okay, it's been long enough, soo... this is the sequence of elements Uranium 238 decays to on its way to becoming Lead 206. (used in radiometric dating.)

radiometric dating

I'd radiometric date y-*slap*

Anyway, if I get the job at Hobby Lobby I applied for, I may build meself a gaming PC and get teh TF2 (because TF2 on 360 probably isn't worth the 45-ish hours I've put into it)

i think its funny that THAT pic is the pic that made you not want to deviantart search anymore....there is a lot worse stuff on their katez =D

I know, but you get the point. Anyway I can't log into my deviantART account right now, well I can log in but it logs me out every time I go to a new page, meaning for all practical purposes I can't log in.

APPLESAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCE