Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

Woah, it's pronounced Kate-ez? I've been pronouncing your name wrong this entire time... I'm so sorry.

Otherwise, nice voice. /thumbsup

It was pronounced 'kates' until Indigo told me that was really hard to pronounce. Now I can't remember why I wanted it to be kates in the first place, kate-ez just sounds so much better.

Hmm. I guess everyone pronounces it a bit differently.

I pronounce it Kay-tez.

Yeah, well, it's kay-tez. soooo... :3c

Miriku: [del]Cray-zee[/del] Mee-ree-koo.

I've actually been thinking about changing my username to SpitBlaze or something.

yaaaaaay! /seal clap

ALSO CHAT NOW :B

I see, I may have to check that out since I enjoy those things as well. Maybe not Tina Fey as much as you, but the other stuff I do enjoy.

Here's Indigo's solo from Night on Broadway! http://i41.tinypic.com/vfk0aa.jpg

And the only act I was in: the Sweeney Todd medley! (I'm the one in the white hat and grey skirt, on the left side of the middle group at the beginning.)

EDIT: UHHH this is Indigo's ACTUAL solo.

Indigo's solo was not a drawing of 2D as a lady in edwardian clothing. Um.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipiPTaEKcMs&feature=related

Oh wow I forgot how great the pokemon anime used to be... This clip is surprisingly dark and well-written, something you wouldn't expect from the show.

Its also kinda sad. Its 10 minutes long, so don't watch if you don't have the attention span, but its really good. This is how the show was before they took all the good stuff out a couple years ago. I'd actually watch the show if it was still like this.

The show itself wasnt as deep as the movie, but I agree, The first pokemon movie still has to be in my top 30....Mewtwo's whole birth scene has to be the coolest thing ever as a kid

I'm assuming this is about Ambertwo? I always loved how sad and creepy that story was, but they completely cut it from the release in the states. The radio drama, of course, revealed more plot in relation to certain characters.

*assuming due to the fact that, at the moment, youtube won't load for me.

Although i liked it at first, Im really starting to hate avatar, people are saying its the best film ever made. Its not, anybody could make a movie as good as it if they had the budget

Actually it was on the dvd, but 4kids cut it from the movie while it was in theaters to keep kids from crying.

Was it on the DVD? I thought it was an extra on the DVD for another movie in the series. Either way, I'm talking about the first (theatrical) release. It's so weird, since I remember the exact clip Rosie O'Donnell showed that one afternoon before the opening weekend. I actually miss the hype of it all, to tell the truth. There was just something surreal and annoying about it that I loved. For example, you go to a flea market, and you're suddenly drowning in a sea of bootleg pocket monsters. Ah, memories..