Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

I always wondered if you had to end a proclamation of "PERIOD" with and actual punctuation mark.

HEY GUYS WE PIGGING IT UP IN THIS THREAD?

HAVE MOAR PIGGIES

the farm I was at was so awesome oh man I swear the mama big was absolutely huge hnnnggg

HAVE MOAR PIGGIES

the farm I was at was so awesome oh man I swear the mama big was absolutely huge hnnnggg

Tikara wins.

Is that you holding the piglet?

HAVE MOAR PIGGIES

Tikara wins.

Is that you holding the piglet?

Yes~ :3c I went down to a farm in Pennsylvania last year and I got to play with the piggies and horses and goats and cats and it was awesome and FIREFLIES I have never seen fireflies until that trip it was amazing oh man

also a little stampede of piggies tried to eat my jeans. It was pretty surreal.

You'd never seen fireflies before? HOLY SMOKES!
UHHH YOU'RE TALKING TO SOMEONE WHO LIVES IN ALASKA OF COURSE I HAVE NEVER SEEN FIREFLIES HELLO 8U

You'd never seen fireflies before? HOLY SMOKES!
UHHH YOU'RE TALKING TO SOMEONE WHO LIVES IN ALASKA OF COURSE I HAVE NEVER SEEN FIREFLIES HELLO 8U

[del]Can you see Russia from your house?[/del] Really? I have some cousins who live up there.

[del]Can you see Russia from your house?[/del] Really? I have some cousins who live up there.
I live in the south central area. there's still lots of land seperating russia. But we do get a lot of moose running around 8U
Uhhh... I didn't know you lived in Alaska and excuse me for trying to have a conversation with you and you don't have to yell. 8-/
aaa sorry, but it even says in my profile I am alaskan. I guess people don't check profiles as often as I thought oh well. And sorry for yelling. I have volume control problems 8U

I live in the south central area. there's still lots of land seperating russia. But we do get a lot of moose running around 8U
Uhhh... I didn't know you lived in Alaska and excuse me for trying to have a conversation with you and you don't have to yell. 8-/
aaa sorry, but it even says in my profile I am alaskan. I guess people don't check profiles as often as I thought oh well. And sorry for yelling. I have volume control problems 8U

THAT MAKES-*ahem*...that makes two of us.

Speaking of baby pigs...

We happen to be dissecting fetal pigs in my biology class. Today, we pulled out its intestines and measured them.

I'm not finding piglets too cute right now.

Ah, that classic American adage...

"DON'T EVER QUESTION THE CONTENTS OF A HOT DOG."

So I synthesized 2-chloro-2methylpropane in my chemistry lab.

Turns out the gas given off by highly concentrated hydrochloric acid is the worst thing I've ever smelled.

Oh for crying out loud. I only brought that up because for someone like me having grown up in the humid south where bugs are everywhere. Not seeing a firefly is a foreign concept. Will everyone kindly stop taking exception to my surprise.

hot was banned again?!

UPDATE: Apparently he asked Klint for an apology. *shakes head* What seems like a bad idea to you always seems reasonable to hot.