Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

we have a new member named "online0paidsurveysscam"

it's like they're not even trying anymore

Darn, I wish I thought of a username that charming!

Certainly beats Chief Wakamakamu.

Oh wait, I just remembered. My current Skype name beats "online0paidsurveysscam"

Because nothing can defeat "Steamy Ass"

Now, if you'd said Nothing can beat "Steamy Ass" that would have given us more joke fuel.

I like your new avatar, ApplePop. It's so happy looking, in a kind of kick-in-the-yarbles road to chuckles.

i just realized that if i added all the posts for my banned accounts together i would probably have the highest post count here. or at least second highest.

it's not about the numbers though, right? RIGHT!?

So I watched that Marble Hornets thing that FeddleFiddleFoo was talking about. It was 'aight for an amateur production, I guess.

*watches zeeman sleep*
im not sleeping yet.
So I watched that Marble Hornets thing that FeddleFiddleFoo was talking about. It was 'aight for an amateur production, I guess.

what is that anyway?

*watches zeeman sleep*
im not sleeping yet.

what is that anyway?

Its essentially a fake videoblog that starts to take a certain angle as it goes on.

ah. well ill look at it then.

and hot, you should go to bed. and stop looking in my window, and stop stealing my wi-fi. this time of the night, im downloading pirated movies, and i dont need you taking the bandwidth.

he CANT steal mine!

I HAVE HUGHES NET. *crys tears of hurt*

curse this rural area. :down:

I'm stealing my parent's next door (it's complicated) so mine is crap most nights, every now and then the planet's align and things get zippy. But not as much as things get crashy and keyboard smashing.

*watches zeeman sleep*
im not sleeping yet.

what is that anyway?

Its essentially a fake videoblog that starts to take a certain angle as it goes on.

The only one I found even slightly scary is

. The obviously fake blood on the end kind of ruined it, though. I looks to much like marker.

I was thinking about going to ATP New York, Sleep's going to play Jerusalem. I think Sonic Youth, Sunn 0))), and Iggy Pop are going to be there too, not sure though.

I am writing a sci fi story about something, its fun

Way to some up all recorded literature right there.

I keep wanting to come back to this forum, but one little thing keeps stopping me...

NOT EVERYONE HAS SUPER WIDE MONITORS, GUYS.

THIS HAPPENS ON EVERY SINGLE PAGE OF THE FORUM AND IT'S SUPER ANNOYING.

I DON'T KNOW IF IT'S JUST ME OR WHAT BUT SERIOUSLY.

FIX THIS PLEASE.jpg

578d001322ea9_FIXTHISPLEASE.jpg.d35c44de

I keep wanting to come back to this forum, but one little thing keeps stopping me...

I can has same problem. Fortunately, there isn't usually much on the right side of the window, so you don't really need to scroll over that way. Or maybe I just have a wider monitor and that's why I don't miss anything on the right.

Also, howdy.

1024x768 huh? maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe someone should get with the times and upgrade their computer. i bought my old computer six years ago and it still had a higher resolution than that.

"Oh hot, but I don't have any money!" you cry. Well, get a job! Already have a job? Get two! Already have two and every dollar you earn goes to support your drug-addled mother's rehabilitation and treatment? I'm sorry for your burden.