Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

I think the only video game my mom's ever played is Space Invaders, back in the 70's.

Maybe Pong, as well

I got my mom to play Super Mario Sunshine a couple years back, she was pretty bad at it so instead I played and she told me what to do. :3

Also I just realized, Zee has had the same avatar since I came to the forum, so if he changed it now I totally wouldn't know who he was until I saw the name (maybe not even then! I'm horrible with these things lol)

It's entirely my fault. It took time, but I've come to accept it.

My mother, you see, well, she's.... I don't really know how to say this. A few days ago, I made a terrible, terrible mistake, and now my entire family will have to deal with the consequences. It was supposed to be a simple science project- I needed to find a way to increase blood pressure. I introduced my mother, whom has never played a video game in her life to Fallout 3. She's been playing 4 hours a day since.

WHAT HAVE I DONE?!?!

*besides Shivers

So I'm confused. What happened, and why is it bad? 4 hours a day is a bit much, but it's not crippling. She can't play Fallout forever.

So um, then COOL, do I get a multiplier bonus if I'm wearing POMs then?
in layman terms Ignorance can not phase you.

But wouldn't M.Def be "Maturity Defense"? In which case it is maturity which cannot phase him?

But wouldn't M.Def be "Maturity Defense"? In which case it is maturity which cannot phase him?

I don't know how long it's been since you changed your avy, but Prof. Wakamakamu worked out well.

I don't know how long it's been since you changed your avy, but Prof. Wakamakamu worked out well.

Why thank you. I think it works because the of the simplicity of the original drawing. (I was so confused for a moment, I thought you were Potter =P)

My crusade against xmikey1026x has been rather unsuccessful, but it's a hell lot better (and funnier) than being drafted.

My crusade against xmikey1026x has been rather unsuccessful, but it's a hell lot better (and funnier) than being drafted.

if you want to *wright myname down spell it right it is xmikeyx1026. second no one **caressss so stop being such a annoying prick.

WATCH YOURSELF, ORIGINAL. YOU DIDN'T INCLUDE THE POINTLESS "X". >>>8U

CRIMINALS

*Spelling? I suggest you double check it before being a jerk to someone else who is annoyed at you for a valid reason (aka, rude antics)

**Please do not caress my face.

if you want to wright myname down spell it right it is xmikeyx1026. second no one caressss so stop being such a annoying prick.

CRIMINALS

It's a misplaced X, Popsicle. Misplaced. Geeze.

if you want to wright myname down spell it right it is xmikeyx1026. second no one caressss so stop being such a annoying prick.

CRIMINALS

I just want to know I looked at your profile and saw a fat chick is that you?

Of course. It's totally not a screen cap from 4chan.

You're terrible at trolling. Try harder.