Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

My crusade against xmikey1026x has been rather unsuccessful, but it's a hell lot better (and funnier) than being drafted.

if you want to wright myname down spell it right it is xmikeyx1026. second no one caressss so stop being such a annoying prick.

WATCH YOURSELF, ORIGINAL. YOU DIDN'T INCLUDE THE POINTLESS "X". >>>8U

CRIMINALS

I just want to know I looked at your profile and saw a fat chick is that you?

Of course. It's totally not a screen cap from 4chan.

You're terrible at trolling. Try harder.

i have no clue who 4chan is but you guys find it so ammusing to troll me so y not give it a try. and i think what you meant to saw was you got her from 4chins.

lol who.

nobody was ever trolling you in the first place. you made a hate thread, people called it out and you threw a temper tantrum like a little kid and resorted to name calling and childish bullying. If you want people to stop getting mad at you then stop trying to attack them or giving them a reason. Simple as that.

Now to get this thread back on a more PLEASANT topic, I am curious, how many people here listen to pogo music? I've known about his stuff for awhile, but have recently been getting into listening to his work more. I'm currently listening to his Alice mix. Fairly soothing songs.

...I have no idea what Pogo music is.

Does that make me an ignorant slut?

Not at all! He's not that well known in some circles.

Pogo is a genius. He manages to take various sound clips and mixes it together for fantastic and soothing tunes. Some of them are best to be looped, but his work is really helpful to wind down to after a long day.

This is only some of this work. Not to mention he has inspired many wonderful pieces like

I'd link more, but there's so many around

Pogo is a genius. He manages to take various sound clips and mixes it together for fantastic and soothing tunes. Some of them are best to be looped, but his work is really helpful to wind down to after a long day.

This is only some of this work. Not to mention he has inspired many wonderful pieces like

I think I like this one the most:

Mikey, if you can't bear to not be a douchebox every time you post, please just stop posting.

I think I like this one the most:

Oh gosh! I love that one!

Here, I need to also show you others inspired by his work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgNqKIFMY0U&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPEDAmFeKrU

Pogo really makes me think of the Strong Bad Techno Remix. A bunch of sound clips which (Generally) are not musical in themselves being combined to create something catchy.

Pogo really makes me think of the Strong Bad Techno Remix. A bunch of sound clips which (Generally) are not musical in themselves being combined to create something catchy.

Agreed. I love the whole idea of audible jumble becoming something so beautiful. I'd love to try my hand on making a Psychonauts mix some day after I become more familiar with the canvas of audible art.

That's because iTunes is slowly getting more an more lame.

I was disappointed by the extra charge to any song deemed popular and how artist starting off, well, they're charged much much less. I'd rather have my money going to the bands who needs a boost up, you know?

Well, to be fair, Pop, people are less likely to buy the music of obscure bands for a higher price. Economics. Sucks, but kinda the way things work.

I eat all kinds of music, regardless of popularity. As long as it doesn't suck. Which a lot of music, both popular and obscure, does.

Although Lady Gaga's music isn't the sort of music I'd ever listen to, I like the fact that she actually tries to be different.

Stop begging for attention, seriously. It's not going to happen and, quite frankly, is just earning you an even worse reputation. Go back to the Brutal Legend section and spread your hatred there.

Well, to be fair, Pop, people are less likely to buy the music of obscure bands for a higher price. Economics. Sucks, but kinda the way things work.

I eat all kinds of music, regardless of popularity. As long as it doesn't suck. Which a lot of music, both popular and obscure, does.

Sadly, it's true and I totally understand this. I just wish there was a fair medium between artists. I think it's more sad that it also resorts to gaining music illegally. I know why people do it, but I still wish there was that happy medium. Artists could get supported for their works despite how popular they are or not and others can enjoy what they produce.

Mikey, if you can't bear to not be a douchebox every time you post, please just stop posting.

Do you have proof I am a douchbox do you have a picture or video? no well then I guess I'm not a douchbox but I am a minotaur

Pssst. Here's a hint: Try not to let it get to you

Number Nine,

Number Nine,

Number Nine,

Number Nine,

Number Nine,

Number Nine,

Number Nine,

Number Nine,

Number Nine,

Number Nine,

Well, I tried. Can't blame a man for that.

Anyway, I'm sure alot of you have heard that the Team Fortress 2 ETFL Highlander Community Challenge will be up and running. Anyone going to be participating? I know I am, and I think it'd be great if DFAF got a team together.

Wish I could. Sadly, my computer doesn't seem to like me playing online games and denies access to serves. Unsure what the problem is.

Well, I tried. Can't blame a man for that.

Anyway, I'm sure alot of you have heard that the Team Fortress 2 ETFL Highlander Community Challenge will be up and running. Anyone going to be participating? I know I am, and I think it'd be great if DFAF got a team together.

This mean you guys going to leave my thread alone if yes I'll stop if no then I'll just have to round up a team of people to bug you guys and non of us want that.

Umm, okay. I don't know what that has to do with the ETFL Highlander challenge. I don't think they accept "teams of people to bug us guys" though, so good luck with that.

ETFL is pretty professional about this. Its great that they're giving people a chance to play competitively, and its even better that its not restricted to the States or Europe this time.

Wish I could. Sadly, my computer doesn't seem to like me playing online games and denies access to serves. Unsure what the problem is.

Denies access to servers? What do you mean?

Do you get a message of some kind? Not being able to get into servers calls for some talking to Steam guys, if you ask me.

Denies access to servers? What do you mean?

Do you get a message of some kind? Not being able to get into servers calls for some talking to Steam guys, if you ask me.

Whether it's steam or any online game that doesn't play through a browser, I can't connect. Serves just never appear. I'm unable to find any or anything by default.