Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

Maybe you need to check your connection. Could be a firewall or something of the like.

picture of mikey

But seriously guys, I actually found negative proof that mikey is a douchebox. He apparently has a bearded dragon (+6 cool points) and breeds crickets (+2 cool points.)

(also I found out that douchebox is an actual term that other people use. Aww and I thought I was being so creative.)

$200-$1000? That's a pretty wide range thar.

Anyone here thinking of going to Burning Man? :3

well, I ignored mikey. scarecrow's happy, I'm happy. I suggest everyone does. everyone. so he'll just be talking to himself. and we can all laugh at him while he does so.

Anyone here thinking of going to Burning Man? :3

I've heard a bit about it and it sounds really cool. I proboably won't go, but it sounds fun.

Stop begging for attention, seriously. It's not going to happen and, quite frankly, is just earning you an even worse reputation. Go back to the Brutal Legend section and spread your hatred there.

there is no hatred you guys wanted to start a fight I never back down from a good fight. Also i came here and started this because youguys went there and started that so an eye for a eye my bald 100 year old friend.

I don't think that's what a fight is. Seems to me like you got butthurt because no-one cared about your thread and then decided to show us who's boss by being as obnoxious as possible. And spaming threads in the Topics from the Universe Outside Double Fine section isn't the best way to annoy your target audience of people who don't care about your thread anyways.

But you're a 12 year old with too much time on your hands, so you'll proboably win this 'fight', just go easy on us tough guy.

I can tell that you're a kind and loving soul. I think it was the racial epithets that gave it away.

So I apologize for being a bit late to the party, but it appears to me that any evidence of Mikey ever existing has disappeared?
By jove, you're right!

he made a metric ton of threads with his disconnector list in the body, then QA guy threw him down the memory hole.

Wow, really? Wait, who are we talking about? I don't remember. All my memory of this guy seems to be missing.

let's all google 1984 quotes in remembrance

"People simply disappeared, always during the night. Your name was removed from the registers, every record of everything you had ever done was wiped out, your one-time existence was denied and then forgotten. You were abolished, annihilated: vaporized was the usual word."

"The thought police would get him just the same. He had committed--would have committed, even if he had never set pen to paper--the essential crime that contained all others in itself. Thoughtcrime, they called it. Thoughtcrime was not a thing that could be concealed forever. You might dodge successfully for a while, even for years, but sooner or later they were bound to get you."

HOW COULD TWO PEOPLE GET TO THE NINETEEN EIGHTY-FOUR REFERENCE BEFORE ME ;A;

So I apologize for being a bit late to the party, but it appears to me that any evidence of Mikey ever existing has disappeared?

To be honest, that was the last thing I expected to happen.