Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

I think everyone is self-conscious of their writing style. Personally I don't have a big issue with my own. It's the details of my stories that I obsess over. A friend and confidante to my ideas is always flustered with how I can change a story detail with the drop of a hat because I suddenly decided I didn't like something the way it was.

RACIST! RACIST! Impersonating my people! Where'd you get the white face racist? At a racist store for racists?
I killed a white man and made a mask from his face. :blank:

And maybe we should all agree that mikey1026 wasn't really named mike and that he real name was bill, because everyone named bill is a meany-butt.

AP has a character called Mikey who is pretty much the polar opposite of xmikeyx. So, xmikeyx is like... bizarro Mikey or something??

Yeah, I lol'd at this. My character is pansy is the pushover softy type way. The mikey here was a pansy in the over sensitive weirdo type way.

xmikeyx1026 was rather hilarious though *strokes beard thoughtfully*

So I just moved into my new dorm room. My part of the building has a Simpsons Motif, and the picture associated with my name is Sideshow Bob.

I guess that means I have to find whoever is Bart and kill him. Yep, no question about that.

So I just moved into my new dorm room. My part of the building has a Simpsons Motif, and the picture associated with my name is Sideshow Bob.

I guess that means I have to find whoever is Bart and kill him. Yep, no question about that.

At least you're the most intellectual person there.

Also the most murderous. Probably accurate.

for a second i thought that said 'most intellectual person here' and i was all about to go 'heeeeeeeeey'

welp all the dragons just combined into super dragon surprisingly violent i must
Last time I tried playing I got to the second disc and found out it didn't work so now I can't go any farther.

for a second i thought that said 'most intellectual person here' and i was all about to go 'heeeeeeeeey'

Dude, According to the comic, I'm shrouded in Shadow. I'm also apparently ordering Scarecrow to go capture me and bring me to me.

Because in case you all didn't know...

welp all the dragons just combined into super dragon surprisingly violent i must
Last time I tried playing I got to the second disc and found out it didn't work so now I can't go any farther.
sad day =(

ouch guys that hurt my soul glad to see that you try to make fun of a guy who does not care. My friend said you were still talking about me but to be honest it is kinda sad to see losers comeing to one spot to make fun of a guy who is not here. (get lifes)
rawr I'm not wanted there, I'm going to show all of those people who don't like me by being even more obnoxious!

I wonder how mikey still manages to come here, considering he had his IP banned.

Must be some kind of high-rank privilege.

I wonder how mikey still manages to come here, considering he had his IP banned.

Must be some kind of high-rank privilege.

He can just go to library computers and make new accounts, or someone else's computer. Either way right now he is just whining and needs to leave it be.

And thus it was proven we are a cool, intellectual bunch over here. Or IT savvy at least.

Anyway, I hope QA guy takes note of this.

mikey, I think it's been only 3 or 4 days at best since you were banned and then re-banned

Defend yourself against what? It's not like your going to somehow magically change our minds to think of you as someone who isn't an idiot if you keep acting like one. You are a punchline on this forum nothing more, deal with it.

One thing you can do is just give it up. Stop bitching about us talking about you. If it really matters to you that much then you got some issues dude. If I get banned from a forum I'll just leave, no need to troll for days afterword and make yourself look worse you know.