Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

Then just leave if you found a better site, don't know what's keeping you here. [sarcasm] well its not the extremely interesting, intelligent and insightful conversation that you have proven you are so great at. [/sarcasm]

Having a serious ego problem isn't exactly a very worthy cause to come back and defend, mikey.

And I don't see why you're so upset anyway. You got banned from the DFAF. Big whoop. It's not like we all ganged up and got DF or EA or whoever is in charge to go wipe out your BL records or something.

I wise man once said

well, I ignored mikey. scarecrow's happy, I'm happy. I suggest everyone does. everyone. so he'll just be talking to himself. and we can all laugh at him while he does so.

ouch I was banned never was told I have a new website I can do anything on zombo.com great site never knew I was banned hurts to hear that I thought you guys loved me and my nicely shaped man boobs

you have seen the other side

I wise man once said
well, I ignored mikey. scarecrow's happy, I'm happy. I suggest everyone does. everyone. so he'll just be talking to himself. and we can all laugh at him while he does so.

I had a couple hours to kill. I decided to feed the troll for a while.

ouch I was banned never was told I have a new website I can do anything on zombo.com great site never knew I was banned hurts to hear that I thought you guys loved me and my nicely shaped man boobs

i love zombo.com

"ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE AT ZOMBO COM!!!!!"

Isn't that what they did to you?

So I want to share this song. Because it's completely awesome. However, while it's not dirty, it contains gratuitous use of the F-word. Its actually probably SFW at alot of places, but I'm just going to go ahead and name it NSFW to be safe.

You know you don't have any chance of coming back to a message board when 'obnoxious' is one of the words and admin uses to describe your posts. And that usually only happens on 'chan boards.

Good to see the DFAF growing some balls and tackling the problems around here. Props to the admins as well c:

First time I've seen that video, but I swear I've heard that before...

im at the end of chrono cross, it seems this entire game is nothing more than a Chrono Trigger miniquest to resolve the final CT plot. (me).......> OL.O

You know you don't have any chance of coming back to a message board when 'obnoxious' is one of the words and admin uses to describe your posts. And that usually only happens on 'chan boards.

Good to see the DFAF growing some balls and tackling the problems around here. Props to the admins as well c:

i'm ok with banning mikey and deleting his spam threads, but did we really have to nuke every post he made? some of them were perfectly fine, and more importantly, any unquoted conversations with him won't make sense any more.

also, i've been called obnoxious a few times

i'm ok with banning mikey and deleting his spam threads, but did we really have to nuke every post he made? some of them were perfectly fine, and more importantly, any unquoted conversations with him won't make sense any more.

also, i've been called obnoxious a few times

Because he spammed so much it was taking more time to delete each thread than just to delete them all. I have work to do, we need to make sure Costume Quest is the best game ever when it comes out. If he didn't want all his previous posts deleted, he shouldn't be spamming the boards.

My advice is to not respond to his posts since if he comes back they are just going to all be deleted anyway.

Hey, speaking of Costume Quest, Mister QA guy, is it possible to get DF's reasoning on not selling the game on PC in the "No PC" thread on the CQ board? I really hate the senseless console arguing there and would like to hear what the officials say on why it's on consoles only ((which I don't mind myself 8U))

Hey, speaking of Costume Quest, Mister QA guy, is it possible to get DF's reasoning on not selling the game on PC in the "No PC" thread on the CQ board? I really hate the senseless console arguing there and would like to hear what the officials say on why it's on consoles only ((which I don't mind myself 8U))

The publisher for the most part decides what platform the games appear on (they are paying the bills). Tim has said this in the past when asked why there was no GameCube version of Psychonauts.

Oh hey, it's the mysterious admin!

So mysterious admin, will you change your avatar to the Halloween Double-Headed Baby when Costume Quest comes out?

INQUIRING MINDS DEMAND TO KNOW.

hi guys.

too bad you missed the whole mikey incident, you cant check it out either since every post he created was violently sucked into a fiery black hole of time and space...