Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

I think so, but I'm terrible with names and still can't spell most of my non-internet friends. On second thought, some of them have rather idiosyncratic spellings of common names, sooooo....

BTW. Blazerkin- Your avatar is awesome.

I'm back.

AGAIN.

But this time...I have been...ENLIGHTENED.

On how to be awesome at school and even awesomer in social situations.

God, Supercamp was awesome. It was on Stanford campus. Right next to a construction site. But, whatever.

Also, San Francisco. God, I love it there. I was only really down by the peir, but it was amazing!

I'm back.

AGAIN.

God, Supercamp was awesome. It was on Stanford campus. Right next to a construction site. But, whatever.

Also, San Francisco. God, I love it there. I was only really down by the peir, but it was amazing!

san fran is a very awesome place, next time you go head for the Ripleys believe it or not museum its cool.

im at the end of chrono cross, it seems this entire game is nothing more than a Chrono Trigger miniquest to resolve the final CT plot. (me).......> OL.O

I would rather have Squar put together a team to create a direct sequel to Chrono Trigger. I feel like there is more to explore in that world. Although the game did feel complete it just seems like a forgotten piece of history.

I'm back.

AGAIN.

san fran is a very awesome place, next time you go head for the Ripleys believe it or not museum its cool.

Alright, I'll remember that!

I'm back.

AGAIN.

Welcome back Miri.

Thank you Scarecrow.

By the way, Royal Flush beat me to a DFAF-themed fanfiction-sorta-thing.

Oh, well.

Haha, true.

I was gonna make an action-murder-mystery-maybe-sorta-thing about spammers.

But, you know.

im at the end of chrono cross, it seems this entire game is nothing more than a Chrono Trigger miniquest to resolve the final CT plot. (me).......> OL.O

I would rather have Squar put together a team to create a direct sequel to Chrono Trigger. I feel like there is more to explore in that world. Although the game did feel complete it just seems like a forgotten piece of history.

ya i like that idea, CC left me disappointed with it for some reason. i think it was that it wasn't as engaging as i remember. idk.

what the fuuuuuu

my avatar is messing upppp and I hate itttt >:I

Yeah, I revamped it because I felt it wasn't faithful enough to the original.

This is the 2nd time the Randy Hat icon has been remade. First it was my little tiny icon on dA, then it was the randy hat the dfaf has come to know and (supposedly) love, and now this, which I think properly conveys that there is sparkly stuff woven into the fabric. Also I added the silver band :3

This is the 2nd time the Randy Hat icon has been remade. First it was my little tiny icon on dA, then it was the randy hat the dfaf has come to know and (supposedly) love, and now this, which I think properly conveys that there is sparkly stuff woven into the fabric. Also I added the silver band :3

I wasn't around long enough to know...so why is it called Randy Hat?

I'm listening to a Disco Biscuits song, and it's a pretty awesome song, but the only lyrics are 'If you are a munchkin and your name is Sally', and I wish there were more, so I could know what would happen if I was a munchkin named Sally.

Did someone just call it that.

I coined the term. It came from the fact that the hat was, in fact, Randy.

It originated from the "What is the avatar above you saying" Thread, where aluminum ticket posted the hat saying some very dirty things. And then alot of people jumped on the bandwagon. reposts of that thread were actually the majority of the first 4chan thread.

Anyway, Whats with all the Walking Dead topics?

Did someone just call it that.

I coined the term. It came from the fact that the hat was, in fact, Randy.

It originated from the "What is the avatar above you saying" Thread, where Scarecrow posted the hat saying some very dirty things. And then alot of people jumped on the bandwagon. reposts of that thread were actually the majority of the first 4chan thread.

Anyway, Whats with all the Walking Dead topics?

Fixed