Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

good for you man. i would consider myself a bright shade of gray.

on a less serious topic im i the only one who wants to do

Tigerheart is an excellent book and you all should read it :3c

So I see a lot of people have Scott Pilgrim avatars now. Kudos. And here I am stuck with this lame one of Doc Scratch flipping out.

In other news, I'm a bit bummed because one of the best friends I ever had is going to Japan for a whole year and will be too busy to contact much.

Speaking of Scott Pilgrim, apparently Edgar Wright had an alternate ending he was intending to film but never got to. And this was it.

Personally, I think that would have been somewhat amusing. I found it funny how absolutely no one seemed to care Scott was killing all these people.

Ugh, I think I have some kind of mild tonsil infection or something. One of them is swollen and has a little white growth on it. I'm not sure how worried I should be.

It's not bugging me so much, the difficulty swallowing gives me a reason to eat delicious, greasy food soaked in gravy, but the aches in my neck and lower back are enough to make me want to crawl in a hole and stay there.

Speaking of Scott Pilgrim, apparently Edgar Wright had an alternate ending he was intending to film but never got to. And this was it.

Personally, I think that would have been somewhat amusing. I found it funny how absolutely no one seemed to care Scott was killing all these people.

That's awesome! But really I think it comes down to the logic of the universe. This is a world where people all have superpowers born of musical skill, video gaming experience and their diet. Where exes team up to ruin the love life of the woman that scorned them all. It seems to me that in such a world that the old rules of the duel apply. Any individual who enters the duel enters with the foreknowledge that should they die their death won't be seen as murder by society.

*is serious*

That's awesome! But really I think it comes down to the logic of the universe. This is a world where people all have superpowers born of musical skill, video gaming experience and their diet. Where exes team up to ruin the love life of the woman that scorned them all. It seems to me that in such a world that the old rules of the duel apply. Any individual who enters the duel enters with the foreknowledge that should they die their death won't be seen as murder by society.

*is serious*

I don't know, Crow. A lot of the Evil Ex's were really famous. I don't think their disappearance would go unnoticed, even in that world.

In other news, out of curiosity I dug up my first post on this forum. I was hoping it would be something interesting. It wasn't.

AAAAH SCHOOL STARTS TOMORROW.

I'M NOT REAAADYYYY. [/whine]

No one is ever ready ever.

I started school 2 days ago. Didn't even take them that long before they started grubbing for my wallet like a starving dog.

Armed and Dangerous. I fucking love that game! I really wish it was backwards compatible.

"I think he needs to be amputated, not circumsized." "Who's the doctor here?"

Armed and Dangerous. I fucking love that game! I really wish it was backwards compatible.

"I think he needs to be amputated, not circumsized." "Who's the doctor here?"

I no rite, I love it too, especially Jonesy.

"Im a mole, you smelly git!!!"

Hey Scarecrow I don't think they are doing it right.

Indeed, they are not.

Should we show them up?

Splendid idea, absolutely splendid!

Thank you, I did rather think it was a clever one.

Oh most definitely, we're genius the one of us.

.......... ..... .................

......... .. ..... .. .................

......... .. .... .. .................

. ........................... ..

... ...................... ....

........ ................. ....

.......... ..

doublefine.com is ranked 136,551 out of a Million sites on Alexa.

Just thought that was interesting.

We are only beat out by google, youtube, and 136,549 twitter acounts. Nice! Fourth best website EVAH!