Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

No mention of the randy hat's increased sparkliness? shame!

No one has even wondered why some of my posts and my sig and avatar have been thematic. :down:
i just accepted it for fear it might will me out of existence.
Sweet tooth kills all of your avatars, i win
OH YA!?

Feel free to disagree with me, but I feel my avatar is superior to all the rest and will argue with everyone who feels differently. Now if only it had a Randy hat...

Also the hat of the Navigator is a pretty cool guy.

I like the fact that almost everyone decided to upgrade their avatars at around the same time. That said I do enjoy the choices for the new avatars.

When ever i try to sit down and commit to learning a skill that would help me in a big way my magically fantastical brain says "this is to much work" and i give up. rage

Look who I saw on reddit responding to "I wish a game had a mature story that could be compared to movies." I'm assuming it's the same ozuri.

http://en.akinator.com/

This thing is so much fun. Give it a try!

I beat it, but first it guessed:

- Hudson (Aliens)

- Penelope (Penelope) I was shocked it got this one right and on so few questions

- Flo from the Progressive TV ads

- Faye Whitaker (Questionable Content)

I finally beat it with Kim Pine (Scott Pilgrim vs The World: The Video Game)

it did Eddie Riggs,

it got it first try :(...

then i did scooby doo

got it again

then Gir

got it second guess

Then i finally beat it with old kid

I got it with Bob Weir on my first try. You guys should stop doing it, because it's obviously a ploy from the CIA to put everyone in the world in one database so they can know everything about everyone and keep tabs on them while the people update the database with private information about themselves.

I beat the askinator even with two goes and about forty or fifty questions. To be fair, someone else had thought of the answer because it was in the list, and I did say "no hair" even though for most of The Man Who Fell To Earth, Thomas Jerome Newton does have hair (a wig). But, by being precise, it wasn't able to guess. It would have eventually, eliminating everything else. I just wonder, how many people thought of TJN?

Does anyone know a good science website, just something with interesting crap on it that's acurate and can also further my knowledge to help me write sci fi

Does anyone know a good science website, just something with interesting crap on it that's acurate and can also further my knowledge to help me write sci fi

Well, I like this site a lot to help cue me in on when to catch astral events. Dunno if that's exactly what you want, but I figured I'd share.

http://www.seasky.org/

http://www.seasky.org/astronomy/astronomy_calendar_2010.html

Also, I am having an adventure of getting a stripped screw out of my clock. WHO WILL JOIN ME ON THIS NOBEL ADVENTURE?

It's okay I found some good websites like the Nasa website and the Science Daily Website

Also I'm going to try the ultimate test on the Akinmater, I'll see if it can figure out I'm saying the judge from the wall