Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

I would.

Best part about being in journalism class, being a cartoonist with no specipic assignment (as of yet), having a substitute, not having to go through the tutorial for freshman (WOOHOO SOPHOMORE) and time to kill before lunch?

Being able to look up refrence and posting stuff on DFAF.

I finished the short story about a man torn between milks. Would anyone want to read it?

It sounds like a ripping-good yarn. I would like to partake of it.

I finished the short story about a man torn between milks. Would anyone want to read it?

Whut.

YOU STOLE MY OLD FACE!

Whut.

YOU STOLE MY OLD FACE!

No, I stole your face.

Dude.

The ice cream truck just came.

And none of my siblings were there to bug people for money or [del]get run over[/del] shove me to the back of the line.

I got my ice cream.

YISSS.

(If that sounds sexual to anyone, than you need to go dump a bucket of ice water over your head, because I was ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT ICE CREAM.)

I don't know. Stuff about ice cream and ice cream trucks...

I think I said that because, you know, this IS the internet.

Miriku, I wasn't thinking about your anecdote in any less than respectable way at all until you mentioned that it wasn't anything but respectable. And I still don't. Maybe the internet is making you paranoid. Or maybe the ice cream man put something in your ice cream to make you afraid of everyone and go hide in his truck. So he could become less than respectable.

Waking up with a mosquito in your ear is not cool, man

Getting calls 'til 3am while you're trying to sleep is also not cool.

Seriously, someone else here has to have noticed the Monkey Island reference in Scott Pilgrim Vs. the World? (the comic volume.) I know the last time I thought I found a DF reference in something popular it turned out to be a reference to something else, but I seriously can't think of any other reason one would- [del]incongruously and without adequate prompting[/del]- say 'how appropriate. You fight like a cow.'

EDIT: I geddit. Haha. Grazed. Ha.

Well I searched for Scott Pilgrim in the oldies forum and I searched for monkey island in the Scott Pilgrim thread. I don't know what else I was supposed to do??

To the niggas at coolaid, would you niggas stop puttin' the juice all the way to the top? Cuz' when I twist the muthafuckin' cap it excplodes like a goddamn grenade and then I got blue juice all over my white carpet. Look man, I appretiate you tryin' to give me as much juice for my value, but I ain't gonna miss it.

To the niggas at coolaid, would you niggas stop puttin' the juice all the way to the top? Cuz' when I twist the muthafuckin' cap it excplodes like a goddamn grenade and then I got blue juice all over my white carpet. Look man, I appretiate you tryin' to give me as much juice for my value, but I ain't gonna miss it.

Why would you intentionally put something blue that wasn't blueberries, blue corn chips, a pill, or an item of dental significance in your mouth?

I didn't even know they made skinny pajama pants. much less ones with pink bats on them.

Sleeping in skinny pants of any kind for a whole night can't be comfortable

Edit: I believe Scarecrow has achieved the very best post rank ever. Why has no one addressed this?

EditEdit: And it also appears I myself have acheived a new post rank

Holy dicks when did Scarecrow become Ronnie James Dio. That is amazing.

Also, it's over 9000, etc