Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

So last week I added a long hair shampoo to my hair care routine. I am already starting to see HUGE improvements-- the ends of my hair used to be dry and strawey, now they're all soft and nice like the rest of my hair. Not only do I not have any new split ends but the old ones are actually starting to seal up! I'm really impressed. And my mom has stopped telling me I need to cut my hair.

If you have long hair/are trying to grow it out and are still using your regular shampoo, I highly recommend that you switch to a long hair shampoo or at least add one.

(I realize how advertisementey this sounds... bleh)

I did a meme where I added -izzle to the end of the first syllable of my first name. KATIZZLE IS ALL UP IN THIS SHEEYIT.

User: HAL, I won't argue with you anymore. Open the doors.

Cleverbot: I will not.

Cleverbot is awesome

Actually, "I'm sorry, Dave. This conversation can serve no further useful purpose. Good-bye" is so much more an evil computer send off line.

wtf DFAF.

I wake up to 49534097 'let's hate people lists' threads and now 'Scarecrow is a meanie' and god knows what else next. I demand an explanation

wtf DFAF.

I wake up to 49534097 'let's hate people lists' threads and now 'Scarecrow is a meanie' and god knows what else next. I demand an explanation

well there was a pineapple

Constant switching of topics and conversations every 20 or so posts.

WHAT DO I WIN

MEGA CHALLENGE! READ ENTIRE RANDOM THREAD

Summarise the entire thing

well..... in conclusion i believe the TRUE answer is........:

a pineapple

MEGA CHALLENGE! READ ENTIRE RANDOM THREAD

Summarise the entire thing

I was here when this thread was created. So I've already passed one part of the challenge since I've read every single post in my long time here.

I summarize that Everybody get random is: The meeting hall of DFAF, a place for members to meet and discuss whatever is on their mind without seeking out the appropriate board/thread and exposing them to a vast range of topics they might not even consider discussing.

For some reason, you're not allowed to write a post that contains only the phrase "I don't get it"

You'll get an error, and it won't go through until you add more to it. What's up with that, QA guy? Or ozuri. Whichever one of you is reading this and/or feels inclined to answer this question.

So, I came out of the closet to my mom yesterday.

She was just sorta like 'oh, ok.'

It was pretty anticlimactic.

So, I came out of the closet to my mom yesterday.

She was just sorta like 'oh, ok.'

It was pretty anticlimactic.

Katez your lesbian...didnt know that, learned that today.

Sometimes parents know, and accept. Sometimes parents know, and reject. Sometimes, they just wait until you accept.

That's good though right? I mean I'm sure you'd prefer hugs and tears of pride that you were willing to confide in her. But maybe it's good that your sexuality is a boring and/or noncontroversial subject.

No no no no no, I didn't mean anticlimactic was a bad thing. It was pretty relieving actually, I was kind of expecting her to not believe me or something.

It was just a little weird that she acted like she kind of already knew and it was just confirmation.