Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

I totally made Royal Flush cry in the hate thread! I AM THE MASTERRRR

I'm sure you are. Your name is 'I MADE HIM CRY' now, huh? good for you, I MADE HIM CRY.

I......WANT......Y- I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I M M M M M M M A A A A A A A A A A A A D D D D D D D D D D D D E E E E E E E EE E H H H H H I I I I I M M M M M C C C C C C C R R R R R Y Y Y Y Y YY Y

So my aunt passed away about 20 minutes ago. I'd be lying if I said I'm overwhelmed with grief and sadness, but the news still comes as a shock. The best way to describe how I'm feeling right now is that it's like a little light inside of me clicked off.

I'm pretty okay about it, really. I'm more worried about my mom, she took off to the family home right after she got the news, and I know it's not the best idea to be driving when your mind is clouded with grief.

On a lighter note, I hope to god DF never makes another online game ever. I'm reading through some of these BL forums trying to convince myself "there has to be non-douchey people (who are not on DFAF) who play this game". Oh how wrong I was.

On a lighter note, I hope to god DF never makes another online game ever. I'm reading through some of these BL forums trying to convince myself "there has to be non-douchey people (who are not on DFAF) who play this game". Oh how wrong I was.

oh shut up, you havent even played the game, you nothing about it whatsoever, its an AWESOME online game, and i hope for a million more online DF games in the future

Is this some kind of near-fall randomness fever? DFAF sure lookin' crazy right now.

EDIT: Okay wait, I have it all figured out.

The Amazing Letters Duo is Scarecrow, Zatek is probably Royal Flush (haven't seen him around in a while) and Mr. Piglet Love is one of those guys from the BL forum.

Is this some kind of near-fall randomness fever? DFAF sure lookin' crazy right now.

The Amazing Letters Duo is Scarecrow, Zatek is probably Royal Flush (haven't seen him around in a while) and Mr. Piglet Love is one of those guys from the BL forum.

I admit it you got me. I'm the Amazing Letters Duo. I sit around thinking of ways I can annoy people I like.

Yeah, Zetak is RF. He did ask me if he could do it first though. Such a gentleman.

I've been gone for about a month and I have to ask, what's going on here? It seems DFAF has become: 50% trolling, 10% spamming, 30% random meaningless posts, and 10% conversation.

I've been gone for about a month and I have to ask, what's going on here? It seems DFAF has become: 50% trolling, 10% spamming, 30% random meaningless posts, and 10% conversation.
15% of the random meaningless post are my property, and i am proud

I sort of wish you would stop.

Also, those stupid posts centered around the word 'piglet' or pineapple', wasn't funny the first time.

EDIT: Just finished checking the rest of the board, what the christ is going on. 99% of it was meaningless trash.

you guys dont know who Mr. Piglet Love is? lol

Figures as much. If it were any of the other guys from the BL forum, they'd be insulting every post I ever made. You're the more pleasant of the bunch.

I've started a series of drawings mainly focused around anachronisms. :3 The first one is a lady in 1: a Victorian dress, but with 2: an Edwardian silhouette, leaning on 3: a sword, with 4: a fontage held up by 5: miniature dirigibles. The chronological order of these things would be 3; 4; 1; 2; 5. It's perty awesome. The sad thing is that like 98% of people, upon seeing the drawing, wouldn't realize it was a self-contained anachronism at all. They'd just see a picture of a chick in an old dress with big hair.

I'm just trying to get back into my art swing after the summer, and so I want to keep drawing whenever I'm not sleeping, eating, or doing something else which is mutually exclusive to the creation of art. So, whenever I get stuck on a drawing, I just start the next one in the series.

hooray im the most pleasant of the annoying guys.....

EDIT: and yeah, the forum is pretty crazy right now, i think i like it this way ;)

Bah. I hate getting up. Being asleep and dreaming is the best part of my day now. I wake up. Coffee and cigarettes. Back hurts. Pills for that. Only thing that keeps me civilized at the job I loathe and the people I just don't understand. There's just no point to any of it. What the hell went wrong? It's too late, but I don't know for what. Every day's just closer to being a machine. Whatever happened to the magic? I was walking out of work the other night, dark and windy, alone toward my car parked a quarter mile away because the new lot next to the plant isn't open yet, and I see something odd on the sidewalk, almost I think like a piece of plastic in the crack between the sidewalks. But it's a caterpillar. Big as my index finger. Huge hairless caterpillar about five inches long and 3/4 inch wide, sort of pale yellow but hard to tell in the dim street light. Only adornment is darker reddish caps on the head probably eyes but looks like a helmet, and four stout spikes on the tail end. It's heading toward the road and although traffic is sparse at midnight I think this poor critter is going to get squashed crossing that. I don't want to pick him up not out of squeamishness I've handled wasps and big spiders without being bit or stung, I understand bugs and how to handle them gentle like, but those four spikes might be venomed, some caterpillars are like that, defensive. So I find this plastic sign that actually blew from across the road, wood chipping company advertising from the people who destroyed a little forest to create our parking lot, and I get the caterpillar to crawl up onto the sign and I carry him over the road to the other side. Hope he finds a nice tree to climb. There are fewer of them every day. And sometimes I think, things like that are the most meaningful acts of my life. A billion years from now, it might make a difference. But, as the bene geserit mother said of Paul's father, for me, nothing.

Bah. I hate getting up. Being asleep and dreaming is the best part of my day now. I wake up. Coffee and cigarettes. Back hurts. Pills for that. Only thing that keeps me civilized at the job I loathe and the people I just don't understand. There's just no point to any of it. What the hell went wrong? It's too late, but I don't know for what. Every day's just closer to being a machine. Whatever happened to the magic? I was walking out of work the other night, dark and windy, alone toward my car parked a quarter mile away because the new lot next to the plant isn't open yet, and I see something odd on the sidewalk, almost I think like a piece of plastic in the crack between the sidewalks. But it's a caterpillar. Big as my index finger. Huge hairless caterpillar about five inches long and 3/4 inch wide, sort of pale yellow but hard to tell in the dim street light. Only adornment is darker reddish caps on the head probably eyes but looks like a helmet, and four stout spikes on the tail end. It's heading toward the road and although traffic is sparse at midnight I think this poor critter is going to get squashed crossing that. I don't want to pick him up not out of squeamishness I've handled wasps and big spiders without being bit or stung, I understand bugs and how to handle them gentle like, but those four spikes might be venomed, some caterpillars are like that, defensive. So I find this plastic sign that actually blew from across the road, wood chipping company advertising from the people who destroyed a little forest to create our parking lot, and I get the caterpillar to crawl up onto the sign and I carry him over the road to the other side. Hope he finds a nice tree to climb. There are fewer of them every day. And sometimes I think, things like that are the most meaningful acts of my life. A billion years from now, it might make a difference. But, as the bene geserit mother said of Paul's father, for me, nothing.

That touched me in some way. I related to it.

GWEH.

Sorry I haven't been here much. Working on art shizz.

On a side note, what's the deal with Zatek's signiature? Holy poop on a stick, Katez, are we the first unnoficial slash pairing (involving users) on this forum?