Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

I think that was me making a sick, twisted joke.

EITHER WAY, I need to keep working on that SteveStory thing that Dr. Awesome proposed...

Doctor Who is a legitimate human person. Which is obvious because he's cool in a way that only real people can be.

Yeah hes cool not like us non-peoples. We only capture you reallys and hold you in our cellars till we can extract your coolness.

EITHER WAY, I need to keep working on that SteveStory thing that Dr. Awesome proposed...

GREAT SCOTT.

Your avatar. Is the Kraken from Earthbound. I just this second realized that.

if Zetak is RF, and the amazing K is scarecrow, and piglet is 'splodey, THEN WHO IS DOCTOR WHO?

Oh! Oh! For the four of you who don't know already, I'm King Franky George Jim!

GREAT SCOTT.

Yay! I'm not the only one who knows this anymore!

I knew it! I just thought it was so obvious I didn't have to say it!

No! I just woke up, consciously acknowledged the bus pass on the table and my school bag, went downstairs, got breakfast, then decided I had enough time before I had to leave (I don't think I registered for what) to take a nap, and then I woke up at like 1:30 freaking out because I DIDN'T EFFING GO TO SCHOOL TODAY.

...you FORGOT to go to school?

What?

How?

Whatever.

Meanwhile, some Jehovah's Witness gave us some Christian propaganda comic book (which is actually decent until they start quoting Genisis). Which is ironic, because tonight is Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish new year. Let's hear it for the lunar calendar!

GREAT SCOTT.

Yay! I'm not the only one who knows this anymore!

Thank God I had my Franklin Badge and a Flame Pendant on Ness, or I would have lost that fight...

No! I just woke up, consciously acknowledged the bus pass on the table and my school bag, went downstairs, got breakfast, then decided I had enough time before I had to leave (I don't think I registered for what) to take a nap, and then I woke up at like 1:30 freaking out because I DIDN'T EFFING GO TO SCHOOL TODAY.

Damn, that sucks Katez...

It's 4pm now, and I just woke up. I need to get my internal clock back in order.

so uhm...

did Scaredust/Bookcrow explain his sudden name change back to the original? Or m I missing something here 8U

so uhm...

did Scaredust/Bookcrow explain his sudden name change back to the original? Or m I missing something here 8U

I think he said he changed his password and it somehow changed his screen name.

...you FORGOT to go to school?

What?

How?

Whatever.

Meanwhile, some Jehovah's Witness gave us some Christian propaganda comic book (which is actually decent until they start quoting Genisis). Which is ironic, because tonight is Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish new year. Let's hear it for the lunar calendar!

Man Rosh Hashanah is a lot of fun to say!

Btw guys, about the username, I think we're all (mostly me) going to have to get used to it. I PM'd Q/A and he said that he couldn't do it, and that he'd talk to someone that maybe could, but "no promises" that was a couple of days ago so I think I may be stuck as Bookdust for awhile.

THERE'S A DOUBLE RAINBOW OUTSIDE MY HOUSE! ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE SKY! IT'S SO BRIGHT, SO VIVID. SO INTENSE.

*sobs*

DRATWATS! Intense! Feed the birds! :D

ALL OF A SUDDEN, I GOT A BOYFRIEND.

WOAH HOW THE HELL DID THAT HAPPEN?

AND WHY AM I USING CAPSLOCK?

Great mysteries of the universe...