Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

ALL OF A SUDDEN, I GOT A BOYFRIEND.

WOAH HOW THE HELL DID THAT HAPPEN?

AND WHY AM I USING CAPSLOCK?

Great mysteries of the universe...

i just got dumped a couple days ago 3 DX

now she's going out with some douche bag...... -.-

THERE'S A DOUBLE RAINBOW OUTSIDE MY HOUSE! ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE SKY! IT'S SO BRIGHT, SO VIVID. SO INTENSE.

*sobs*

i love that video

ALL OF A SUDDEN, I GOT A BOYFRIEND.

WOAH HOW THE HELL DID THAT HAPPEN?

AND WHY AM I USING CAPSLOCK?

Great mysteries of the universe...

Oh wow, congrats Miriku.

So there's this Psychonauts LJ community, right? And I have 21 posts there. Out of 236 posts. That's 9%. Meaning, nearly a tenth of the community is composed of my posts. That probably makes me a lurker.

Even more so cause I go to the trouble to count my posts.

So there's this Psychonauts LJ community, right? And I have 21 posts there. Out of 236 posts. That's 9%. Meaning, nearly a tenth of the community is composed of my posts. That probably makes me a lurker.

Even more so cause I go to the trouble to count my posts.

That makes me wonder.

You "only" have 3288 post out of 120290 on these forums which is 2,7%.

Scarecrow/Bookdust who as far as I know has the highest post count on these forums has 9192 out of 120290 or 7,6 %.

and I have 376 posts or 0,3%

Well, at least there's art homework.

I've always liked art.

And we're working with contours.

My homework for Game Design class right now is to make an interactive narrative, which resulted in me working on a philosophical phoenix wright case.

Yep.

I kind of bit off more than I could chew with my ambitions for that project.

I never really mind my relatives being around, but when all of them are here all at the same time and I'm stuck babysitting about 10 kids I really wish I wasn't related to them

hrrgh I like Ezio/Leonardo waaaay too much. /keyboardface

Y'know, I actually used to hate Leonardo? It's just such a horribly inaccurate portrayal of the historical figure. As far as I am aware, the real Leonardo da Vinci was a cynical bastard who was only kinda gay, and that only because he hated women so much. However, when I started playing the game again I decided not to let it bother me. That kinda failed until I stopped thinking of him as Leonardo da Vinci. Now I like him.

He's just so adorably gay, I mean. there's this thing where he's obviously trying to hug you, and you get about half a second to respond by pressing circle, (during which I went 'huh what?' and then 'Aw maaan!') and then Ezio just sorta... gives him a blankface. And Leonardo's like "Uh... never mind." And it's really awkward and I felt horrible afterward. If there was a 'bang head against wall' button I would have been using it.

My homework for Game Design class right now is to make an interactive narrative, which resulted in me working on a philosophical phoenix wright case.

Yep.

Dude, you have a GAME DESIGN CLASS?

ENVYENVYENVYENVYENVYENVYENVY.

Yep.

RAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGE.

I can't believe it never occurred to me that the person behind Sasha's LJ might actually be Tim himself. He did make Myspace accounts for all the campers, and the update hiatuses coincide with the development of new games.

Just speculation though. Hmm.

Yep.

ENVYENVYENVYENVYENVYENVYENVY.

I'm pretty sure this has come up before...

So, what, all the randomness in the other threads wasn't enough for you?

Just becasue this is the off-topic board doesn't mean we all need to go way off-topi...

You know what, nevermind. Carry on

love the avvie i am thinkin of takin up tarot

I can't believe it never occurred to me that the person behind Sasha's LJ might actually be Tim himself. He did make Myspace accounts for all the campers, and the update hiatuses coincide with the development of new games.

Just speculation though. Hmm.

No way man. That Sasha's a jerk.

Plus, the whole thing is way too serious and yet also too contrived. I mean. Plus it reads more like it's written by a too-obsessed fangirl than by someone who actually, y'know, has some insight into what the character is really like. Remember, Sasha is the game's worst Ensemble Darkhorse. Then again, pretty much all the minor characters are one big Ensemble Darkhorse ensemble, (especially Fred cough cough) so that's saying something.

My first guess is: a fan who we don't know who it is.

Within the scope of people we know, the only person who really fits the bill is Nami. (Not saying you're a too-obsessed fangirl, hun, nor are you a jerk, just that the writing styles and subject matter are similar.)

I actually talked to that Sasha a few times years ago when I still used AIM often. He was pretty cool and really dedicated to staying in character 8U