Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

KATEZ answer me, I am just trying to make sure, are you lesbian. I dont care, I am just not sure.

I'm not really sure, I kind of prefer 'gay' 'bi' or 'queer' because... I dunno, lesbian is just so... confining. Like I can't be attracted to guys. Gay is just so all-inclusive, and while I dislike how bi implies a 50/50 attraction, it at least includes both genders.

I hate the notion that people can be 'turned gay' or 'turned straight' but, hypocritically, I've found my current state of sexuality depends heavily on who -specifically- I'm currently attracted to; e.g., when I thought I was in love with that one girl, I was pretty much gay. When Amber was getting all up in my grill I found myself being highly turned off by the thought of getting intimate with a woman. And at Faerieworlds, when some of my most gorgeous friends (both genders) were walking around half naked all day for three days in a row, well. I was ready to call myself 1:1 bi.

This is the best Monday I've had in several months. I'm clean, I've finished all my chores. I've got a Mountain Dew and the weather outside (despite all the attempts of the sun and blindingly blue skie's attempts to ruin it) is awesome, with cool air and light breeze, if only it were overcast with a chance of rain.

KATEZ answer me, I am just trying to make sure, are you lesbian. I dont care, I am just not sure.

I'm not really sure, I kind of prefer 'gay' 'bi' or 'queer' because... I dunno, lesbian is just so... confining. Like I can't be attracted to guys. Gay is just so all-inclusive, and while I dislike how bi implies a 50/50 attraction, it at least includes both genders.

I hate the notion that people can be 'turned gay' or 'turned straight' but, hypocritically, I've found my current state of sexuality depends heavily on who -specifically- I'm currently attracted to; e.g., when I thought I was in love with that one girl, I was pretty much gay. When Amber was getting all up in my grill I found myself being highly turned off by the thought of getting intimate with a woman. And at Faerieworlds, when some of my most gorgeous friends (both genders) were walking around half naked all day for three days in a row, well. I was ready to call myself 1:1 bi.

Ah, I'm sorry I had my facts wrong.

This is the best Monday I've had in several months. I'm clean, I've finished all my chores. I've got a Mountain Dew and the weather outside (despite all the attempts of the sun and blindingly blue skie's attempts to ruin it) is awesome, with cool air and light breeze, if only it were overcast with a chance of rain.

I thought I was the only one that preferred darker than normal cold gray days. Everyone I talk to likes the sun, I don't and its weird that the only time I ever go out jogging is when its raining or passed 9:30 PM.

The sun is alright, and I like blue skies after several days of bad weather. But we've had several days of "nice" weather. And I'm not sleeping so great, so I'm jonesing for a thunderstorm and the heavy patter of rain on the roof to lull me to sleep.

We NEED that. I don't know about you, but southwest Ohio's been having a bit of a drought.

u know u wanna

Edit: im so lonely.... :long:

Edit 2: still very much lonely

Edit 3: ok now im seriously texting to myself in the gabble room, WTF IS WRONG ME

I'm glad I've picked up on something and allowed it to change myself,

From now on whenever somebody gives me a compliment (usually its for my drawings) instead of being all modest and trying to shake it off I'm going to quite clearly thank them for it. They'res nothing more annoying then sombody not even acknowledging your complimenting and instead just shaking it off, they may as well say "Ey! Idiot! Don't say nice things about me! Your stupid!"

Question: Do you think $24 is too much to pay for a graphic printed t-shirt?

Question: Do you think $24 is too much to pay for a graphic printed t-shirt?

Not if it's handmade.

I'd really love to, but most of the shirts I want/are in my size are out of stock.

I wonder what cool CQ merchandise we can expect to see later on.

I have an honest question, is it sad that im 16 years old and I still watch cartoons?

Also, greetings from Indiana

Nobody had answered, I guess it is sad that I'm 16 and I watch cartoons

I have an honest question, is it sad that im 16 years old and I still watch cartoons?

Well if it is. Then I'm in the boat with you. Because I still watched cartoons when I was 18, when I was 20. Only recently have I stopped watching cartoons that aren't geared towards an adult audience. And if I could get Kim Possible and Powerpuff Girls and Teen Titans on demand. I'd still be watching cartoons.

I guess I'm with you and scarecrow, I'm 19 and I still watch cartoons. My girlfriend is 18 and also still watches cartoons.