Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

I have an honest question, is it sad that im 16 years old and I still watch cartoons?

Also, greetings from Indiana

Nobody had answered, I guess it is sad that I'm 16 and I watch cartoons

Well if it is. Then I'm in the boat with you. Because I still watched cartoons when I was 18, when I was 20. Only recently have I stopped watching cartoons that aren't geared towards an adult audience. And if I could get Kim Possible and Powerpuff Girls and Teen Titans on demand. I'd still be watching cartoons.

Still watch Adventure Time, here.

dude im 16 and fooking love cartoons, im obsessed with them..... Recently ive been watching them way more though since i discovered a new cartoon (ADVENTURE TIME :D) that wasnt retarded like all the other new ones (*cough*Johhnytest*cough)

All the new cartoons out right now are retarded in my opinion (I'll admit I haven't seen Adventure Time so I won't hold anything against it).
WATCH ETT!!!!

oh and also, this is my favorite internet video of all time. i watch it like everyday and still laugh

I have an honest question, is it sad that im 16 years old and I still watch cartoons?

Also, greetings from Indiana

Nobody had answered, I guess it is sad that I'm 16 and I watch cartoons

Well if it is. Then I'm in the boat with you. Because I still watched cartoons when I was 18, when I was 20. Only recently have I stopped watching cartoons that aren't geared towards an adult audience. And if I could get Kim Possible and Powerpuff Girls and Teen Titans on demand. I'd still be watching cartoons.

Still watch Adventure Time, here.

ALGEBRAIC!!!!

I love geometry, myself. It's really visual and has to do with a lot of drawing in it, which is fun~ :3c

Woah, newly-returned-mikey got their existence wiped off the face of the forums!

I feel kinda bad because there's a good chance it wasn't even mikey. Admin tells me he'd banned 6 different IPs belonging to him, plus several more and his cellphone IP. And if it was mikey, then I still feel bad because he seemed like he changed for the better. And still got banned.

EDIT: I'm mistaken it seems. The mikey stays on, but the posts have been blown to smitheroons. I think the forums could do with some clarity on the consequences of forum wrongdoing besides "you gon' get banned!".

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

sorry I have to get this off my chest or else I would explode

THE NEW POKéMON

ARE AMAZING

AMAZIINNGGGGG

I KNOW WHAT MY TEAM WILL BE AND THEY WILL BE THE BEST TEAM EVER

EVEEERRR

*SPAZ ATTACK DSFJGBSJF*

Woah, newly-returned-mikey got their existence wiped off the face of the forums!

I feel kinda bad because there's a good chance it wasn't even mikey. Admin tells me he'd banned 6 different IPs belonging to him, plus several more and his cellphone IP. And if it was mikey, then I still feel bad because he seemed like he changed for the better. And still got banned.

EDIT: I'm mistaken it seems. The mikey stays on, but the posts have been blown to smitheroons. I think the forums could do with some clarity on the consequences of forum wrongdoing besides "you gon' get banned!".

dude mikey never left, he wass under his Iamdoviculus account pretending to be someone else.... he just made a new account with his regular name because he was probably bored and wanted to get banned again

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

sorry I have to get this off my chest or else I would explode

THE NEW POKéMON

ARE AMAZING

AMAZIINNGGGGG

I KNOW WHAT MY TEAM WILL BE AND THEY WILL BE THE BEST TEAM EVER

EVEEERRR

*SPAZ ATTACK DSFJGBSJF*

Afro taros all the way

Afro bull is awesome.

But my favorite is SCRUFFY TERRIER DOG~~~

I will get one for my team and his name will be Muttstachio and he will be my pokedawg :3c

I just finished Metroid: Other M. The stories intelligence is a heavily skewed right bell curve -- really dumb at the beginning, slow buildup to being actually interesting, reaches its peak right before the end then fizzles out hard.

I guess it was alright. Kind of disappointing, though. It's easily the weakest Metroid game (after the NES one which aged terribly).

Apparently nobody will tell me how to make shoes that look like pointe shoes for a theater production because they're all too busy telling me how dangerous and bad and such it is to make your own pointe shoes and wear them without training. I know, dude, I'm just trying to make something that looks like it's a pointe shoe and doesn't cost 95 bucks so that I can wear it on stage while I pretend to be a ballerina who stands around and sings for a bit before walking off.

If I had 95 bucks I wouldn't spend it on pointe shoes, I'd buy a new tablet.

Afro bull is awesome.

But my favorite is SCRUFFY TERRIER DOG~~~

I will get one for my team and his name will be Muttstachio and he will be my pokedawg :3c

I like the evolved form of Bambi the best, since it actually does something with the seasonal changes.

@Chief - Congrats on the 3000 posts!

@Katez - If you're not going to be using them for that long, then I don't see why you'd need to make pointe shoes just for the occasion. A regular pair of satin flats with maybe some ribbon wrapped around your ankle would be convincing enough.

@Chief - Congrats on the 3000 posts!

@Katez - If you're not going to be using them for that long, then I don't see why you'd need to make pointe shoes just for the occasion. A regular pair of satin flats with maybe some ribbon wrapped around your ankle would be convincing enough.

I suppose that would work too. I just really want to do this right. (Plus I have like nine months left to do this.)