Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

Remind me to never show you my sketchbook, then.

(I have a ballet... fetish, I guess, since that is actually just a word for a fascination or obsession. I actually mainly wanted to play Meg instead of Christine because I would get to wear like a really long romantic tutu and pointe shoes and put my hair up in a bun with silk flowers on it. Ffff.)

(...hey, dude, it's not like we're doing the whole play or something, just a few songs from it. If we were doing the play and they offered me the part of Christine, I'd be all over that shit. Costumes would have no impact on my decisions.)

It really sucks that I can't count on my parents for anything at all.

*sigh*

Ok, is it just me or is any one else woried about the soundtrack for Marvel vs. Capcom 3? I mean the series has always been fun but the music choices were extremely stupid. I mean really? Jazz? for a F-ing FIGHTING game? Oh and don't get me started on the even stupider addition of a lame hip-hop soundtrack for the release on xbox live.

I mean seriously how is that supposed to set the mood for a fighting game? smooth jazz and uber repetitive hip hop? I want them to do something like Super Smash bros. take themes from the Capcom games and make them crazier or something. It's the same thing with Fight Night Round 4, I don't think hip-hop or rap is suitable for a fast paced action game. I want something that will start the blood pumping before a fight, not mellow me out or make me mute the T.V. All I have to say is thank god for the xbox's ability to play music at any time over any game, I feel sorry for Ps3 owners.

/End rant

Oh god, MINECRAFT is just all sorts of fun.

A little disheartened by the amount of douchebags in a such a seemingly casual game. Played it for the first time today and had me a sweet tunnel system going on throughout almost the whole underside of the map. It had intricate doorways and halls and rooms and all that good stuff. Then the admin filled it with water :I

I was thinking I would go swimming today, but I'm not feeling so hot. Plus I might not have anyone to go with.

Oh god, MINECRAFT is just all sorts of fun.

A little disheartened by the amount of douchebags in a such a seemingly casual game. Played it for the first time today and had me a sweet tunnel system going on throughout almost the whole underside of the map. It had intricate doorways and halls and rooms and all that good stuff. Then the admin filled it with water :I

Just think of the objective of the game as trying to make a moron proof tunnel! 8^D

I picked up my new guinea pigs yesterday and I'm sooo happy! Their names were Foxy (Cinnamon colored Abyssinian) and Roxy (white long haired Abyssinian), and now they're named cinnamon and sugar, respectively.

So much for going to bed early. Turned in at 11pm, it's now 3:30 am and I'm wide awake.

Gotta be up for school at 6am. Whaddya think, should I just stay up or try to get back to sleep?

P.S: Lasagna tastes much better when you make the pasta sheets yourself.

So much for going to bed early. Turned in at 11pm, it's now 3:30 am and I'm wide awake.

Gotta be up for school at 6am. Whaddya think, should I just stay up or try to get back to sleep?

P.S: Lasagna tastes much better when you make the pasta sheets yourself.

if you have one eat a green apple it gives you more energy than a cup of coffee.

I'll settle for playing Minecraft for a bit. It's 4am now, can't hurt much to stay awake for another 2 hours.

And speaking of Minecraft, once the servers come back up you guys interested in getting together and playing sometime?

Well I am sorry, that I cant...I cant, be the person. Everybody wanted me to be!

Cause its...its been to long! To long, so so SO SO looooong! That I can't comprehend

And I am Just so sorry to the people I dissapointed to. Oh no, I'm not gonna go this way. I am not gonna leave today!

I will stay!

I will not fray

away! From this reality

Conspicuality!

Its insane

How my life drove down this lane!

I cant

I wont

I cannot begin

WHY, WHY, WHYYYY!

Player: Royal Flush- has optained The Sorrow sprout

Will power has drained 80%

OU, I would totally be up for some Minecrafting once Notch fixes everything up~ Creative MP or Survival MP?

I'll go with you!

*gets on plane*

As it turned out I woke up at like five p.m. anyway. I don't understand it, I go to bed at nine p.m. and wake up at eleven thirty a.m. (when I should be waking up at seven to go to school.). Then on the weekends I go to bed at midnight and wake up at five p.m.. I think this might be rebound or something from my narcolepsy/insomnia thingy finally slacking off again. (Doctor lady says it's a combination of genetic narcolepsy that just decided to turn up suddenly at the most stressful time possible and normal stress-based insomnia. Herf Derf) I now can go to sleep pretty much whenever I'm tired. Not quite whenever I want, I mean most normal people can't do that, but yeah. I can just fall asleep now. Assuming the room is completely dark. But I got one of those mindfold things so that's all cleared up.

And my sixteenth birthday is in three days fffff

OU, I would totally be up for some Minecrafting once Notch fixes everything up~ Creative MP or Survival MP?
I say SMP. I like Alpha a lot more than Classic.

I'm the least excited about my birthday I've ever been. Mainly because I've already gotten my main present and I don't really expect anything in particular to happen. I'm thinking I'll just have a 'party' in that I'll wear awesome clothes to school and meet up with all my buds at lunch and have cake. It's a Wednesday so it's a short day, lunch is at the end of the day, and everyone has the same lunch; therefore, the little party can continue until everyone has to leave for their extracurricular activities.

That's funny, Our birthday's are to the day only two weeks apart.

When's your birthday Scarecrow?

(First time around I wrote "She's your birthdrend Scarecra?")

You guys I think I might be turning into a crazy cat lady.

I woke up to one of my favorite (and most expensive) jackets, which had been draped over a chair, sitting on the floor, covered in cat hair and-- lovely-- cat barf. I picked it up, wiped it off, applied a wet paper towel; y'know. Anyway, as I was cleaning it off, I noticed that there were bits of chewed up plastic in it.

Throughout this entire experience, my only emotion was that of concern. For the cat, not my jacket. Who was it? Were they allergic to something in their food? And-- ohhh shit, plastic. Now I know who this is. I thought she stopped doing that! Maybe I should... blah blah blah. You get the idea.

The point is, a beloved and valuable possession of mine was desecrated (though it recovered magnificently) and I have yet to feel the slightest bit angry about this.

In other news, the kittens have decided that climbing up jeans is THE BEST THING EVER. Note to self: Try to remain sitting for as much time as possible while wearing jeans in their presence. Option two: keep around an extra pair of super loose, like, yoga pants or something to wear over jeans when I'm around them and hope they don't start climbing up those too.

Holy cow we just had an earthquake not even five minutes ago 8U it shook the whole house oh man I wonder how big it was asddfaddf

Whenever a kitten tried to climbed my pants leg I just pulled it off and set on the ground and then set it running with a harsh noise. They stop trying to climb you after a couple of those.

Yeah, that's what I usually do, except I just scruff them and pick them off. Maine coons really don't like being scruffed past the first month or so. It won't hurt them or anything, they just don't like it. If you're washing your hands or something (they live partially in my bathroom) you can just flick some water on them.

The problem here is that NOTHING I NORMALLY DO WORKS ON THESE GUYS. Also I only recently started wearing skinny jeans, which it hurts a lot more when they try to climb you. Lately I've been plucking them off and putting them in the (empty) bathtub, because it takes a good couple of tries to get out, thus stalling them while I get ready for school, but that won't work as well in a couple weeks because they'll just be able to launch themselves out. Maybe I should start putting the curtains across.

Also, Bill, that's a horrible thing to say. Nobody should ever be raped, even if they threw a bucket of puppies into a river. Sure, I want to punch her in the face. Sure, I'd kick her in the ovaries if I got the chance, if I got the chance I'd toss her into a river wrapped tightly in a blanket-- but rape? Seriously, no.