Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

Like Steve Urkiel style? Do you get that reference? Am I old?
*pretends he gets it and nods his head aggreeingly*

Like Steve Urkiel style? Do you get that reference? Am I old?

Don't worry he will feel it too, when the things he loves becomes old and dusty and forgotten.

You guys should read the Left 4 Dead "suffering" online comic that is being slowly released. it's a prequel to the passing. IGN is putting it in PDA form so you don't have to download it.

EDIT: here's a link

Hey guys it is my birthday and as of today I am an honorary dude and bro.

I also feel like ten different kinds of shit. My throat and nose are that kind of sore where you constantly feel like you're about to throw up, I'm really thirsty but we only have water and water makes my sore throat even worse (because it washes away the mucus membrane) and I can't move my arms above a certain level because I have super swollen lymph nodes, also I my legs hurt -a lot- when I stand up or sit down or run or walk or go up or down stairs or do anything that involves my legs. I think I tore some of the muscles in my thighs sometime last week.

I want to postpone my god damn birthday. Because I have stuff planned for today and I feel -so- shitty I can't do any of it.

honest question, is it honestly that hard to decipher my sarcasm when I make posts like these?

just wondering, becase I feel like it's easy to tell when I'm just trying to get a rise out of someone, but for whatever reason most of this was taken as a hostile personal attack.

honest question, is it honestly that hard to decipher my sarcasm when I make posts like these?

just wondering, becase I feel like it's easy to tell when I'm just trying to get a rise out of someone, but for whatever reason most of this was taken as a hostile personal attack.

I think it's hilarious. But then, I'm proboably in the douche-baggier part of this forum, so I proboably don't know much. There are like 3 people complaining about a joke I made within 2 pages in this very thread.

It wasn't a good joke.
That's an opinion. Someone who shares my love of puppies and morbid sense of humor would find it funny. I wasn't going to get into this, but Katez said that she would push her in a river wrapped in a blanket, which would proboably lead to death. I'm not sure how what I said was worse than that. Because if it is, the US needs to re-evaluate their justice system considering how many inmates get raped in prison for offenses that warrant less than the death penalty.

If I had the choice (ironic) of getting raped and getting pushed in a river in a tightly wrapped blanket I think I'd avoid the blanket, because at least I would still have the rest of my life ahead of me. But then since you're getting offended by what I said, I guess you would take the other option.

honestly it just looks like you're playing backseat mod in that thread. which isn't that funny.

How is "The moderator told you guys to stop this" playing backseat mod?

It wasn't a good joke.
That's an opinion. Someone who shares my love of puppies and morbid sense of humor would find it funny. I wasn't going to get into this, but Katez said that she would push her in a river wrapped in a blanket, which would proboably lead to death. I'm not sure how what I said was worse than that. Because if it is, the US needs to re-evaluate their justice system considering how many inmates get raped in prison for offenses that warrant less than the death penalty.

If I had the choice (ironic) of getting raped and getting pushed in a river in a tightly wrapped blanket I think I'd avoid the blanket, because at least I would still have the rest of my life ahead of me. But then since you're getting offended by what I said, I guess you would take the other option.

Yeesh man, I didn't think your joke was funny. You've made better jokes in the past. Rape makes me squeamish. So yeah I found it offensive. If you got a problem with that I'm sorry but that's not my fault. But don't act like I'm being a moral guardian or PC Police here. To the extent of my knowledge I don't think my not liking what you have to say is impeding your right to say it. But at the same time don't get on your high horse and make a thing out of my exercising same right.

Yeesh man, I didn't think your joke was funny. You've made better jokes in the past. Rape makes me squeamish. So yeah I found it offensive. If you got a problem with that I'm sorry but that's not my fault. But don't act like I'm being a moral guardian or PC Police here. To the extent of my knowledge I don't think my not liking what you have to say is impeding your right to say it. But at the same time don't get on your high horse and make a thing out of my exercising same right.
I said within the context of this joke that I'm a d-bag, I'm not sure how I'm on a high horse. And I'm not sure where anyone is saying that someone else shouldn't be allowed to say anything. I definetely didn't mean to come across as saying that you shouldn't be allowed to criticize me, if I did, then go ahead and do it anyways. I was merely pointing out than what I said was no worse than what katez said by my logic and I got a lot more flak for it.

I was trying to explain to kodak that there is a place for people that make crude jokes once in a while if they know their boundaries, but obviously that place is shrinking.

honestly it just looks like you're playing backseat mod in that thread. which isn't that funny.

How is "The moderator told you guys to stop this" playing backseat mod?

1. say "The moderator told you guys to stop this"

2. report to the mod and let the mod tell them to stop it

if you can't see the difference then jump off a bridge

(also just to be clear i wasn't offended at all by your post, bill.)

It wasn't a good joke.

I'm sorry, I couldn't tell it was a joke.

And the river-pushing-blanket-wrapped thing is to see how well she likes it. .___. I was thinking just throw her into a river, but she'd be able to swim, unlike the puppies. Maybe push her off a tall pier into a river.

I'm only really posting this to see what time it is for you guys. Most of you guys, anyway.

Says here my time zone is Greenwich Mean Time, which I know it isn't. Would be nice if one of you could give me the time zone you're using right now so I can change it to that instead. I know a good portion of DFAF is from the States, so something along that would be fine.