Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

i left the time zone option at GMT because i didn't want to give klint any clues as to where my secret lair is

but since he's gone

i suggest "Eastern Standard Time, Western Caribbean Standard Time" with the "Daylight Saving Time" box checked

it is 9:01 A.M. on September 23 right now

Awesome. Now I may actively take part in the going-ons of the Double Fine Action Forums.

If you're wondering why I'm doing this, it's because for the next 3 months I will be in crunch mode and need to cut down on computer time. Reading and posting in the forums takes up most of my time, so I need to determine the best time to be on, which would be the time when the forums are most active. Which is probably around the time everyone gets back from school/classes/work 'til late at night (your time). This way, I can condense forum-browsing and take part when everyone's here.

I haven't gone yet, and I have no idea when I will. No letter came in yet. Got another form to fill out, but it's just formalities, everyone's getting one whether they're going or not.

The more I hear about this army camp thing, the more I'm not keen on going. I really don't feel like putting up with potential leptospirosis. But then I don't want to go to jail, either.

it is 9:01 A.M. on September 23 right now

It was 6:01 here when you posted that.

I haven't gone yet, and I have no idea when I will. No letter came in yet. Got another form to fill out, but it's just formalities, everyone's getting one whether they're going or not.

The more I hear about this army camp thing, the more I'm not keen on going. I really don't feel like putting up with potential leptospirosis. But then I don't want to go to jail, either.

eh that sucks. how long would the jail term be for?

Not sure. I think it depends. And if you were thinking that the jail term would be better, they send you back to the camp to complete your service after the jail term.

im gonna be Elmo for halloween!! :D

(i wear the same giant elmo suit every year)

... You may want to stop that... Like soon. Because that could get you in trouble.

Hmm.... i never really thought about it that way when i was driving my brown windowless van with FREE CANDY spray painted in black on the side. ;)

... You may want to stop that... Like soon. Because that could get you in trouble.

Hmm.... i never really thought about it that way when i was driving my brown windowless van with FREE CANDY spray painted in black on the side. ;)

YOU STOLE MY VAN

YOU STOLE MY VAN

didnt u get that IOU note i left in your garage?

he didn't get banned

But the thread got closed. It was a legit thread, though, seeing as QA guy said himself the only reason he didn't want those threads was due to lack of solid proof.

And I don't get it. Why would you come to the DFAF with solid proof of something he's trying to get stopped, only to tell everyone "hurp durp no we don't really want to report it, we just want every to see how dumb he is lol i'm so boss, rite?'

I mean. Wow. I couldn't think of a better way for anyone to make themselves look like total morons.

Awh, I just found out one of my t-shirts is actually a high quality rip-off. Now I feel bad, the shirt's design is by one of my favourite artists :c

No, I mean, it looks like I sloppily photoshopped someone else's hat onto my own hand.

I've had the hat for like a year now, Miri, and I briefly thought of making a chibi hat avatar out of it right after I got it, but then decided it was a kind of stupid idea and I wouldn't want it to steal the Randy Hat's limelight.

I think the problem with the photo is the depth of field. The hat doesn't distinctly look as if it is right on your hand. The problem comes from simple cameras like digital snapshot cameras and web cams. They have no aperature adjustment so everything is in focus from several inches to infinity. No depth of field. Things tend to look fake because, with everything in focus, it isn't how the eye would see it were you standing there. Everything looks flat.

Hey DFAF, I need advice.

So I finally got the guts to decide I'm gonna ask a girl to homecoming this year. I haven't yet, mind you.

I asked this one girl out over the Summer, we went on one date, and then she said she only saw me as a friend. She's a really nice and smart girl, but every time I make plans with her that don't involve expensive or awesome events, she blows me off. I really can tell that she's a moocher not like that, but that's definitely the impression she's given me. I thought she hated me up until school started, when she started to sit with me every day at lunch, and now she always wants to make plans of some sort , and even blushes a little when I talk to her. Everyone told me I should ask her to homecoming. So... today, I made it obvious that I was gonna ask her tomorrow.

Any advice? Like, "first time asking someone to a dance advice", or "Rai, you're making this situation too complicated" advice?

Hey DFAF, I need advice.

So I finally got the guts to decide I'm gonna ask a girl to homecoming this year. I haven't yet, mind you.

I asked this one girl out over the Summer, we went on one date, and then she said she only saw me as a friend. She's a really nice and smart girl, but every time I make plans with her that don't involve expensive or awesome events, she blows me off. I really can tell that she's a moocher not like that, but that's definitely the impression she's given me. I thought she hated me up until school started, when she started to sit with me every day at lunch, and now she always wants to make plans of some sort , and even blushes a little when I talk to her. Everyone told me I should ask her to homecoming. So... today, I made it obvious that I was gonna ask her tomorrow.

Any advice? Like, "first time asking someone to a dance advice", or "Rai, you're making this situation too complicated" advice?

walk up to her and say

"hey baby, you know where the nearest gyms at?"

"cuz i hear its....

*flexes right arm and points left*

"THAAAAAT way!"

(teehee)