Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

And then let's not forget about the humans of the Pokemon world...

THEY can't all be vegetarians, either.

Even if they were, they'd probably eat plant pokemon.

This actualy stopped me from playing for awhile. Think of all those epesodes where it shows the trainers eating meat. It's frankly quite disturbing. 0_x

And then let's not forget about the humans of the Pokemon world...

THEY can't all be vegetarians, either.

Even if they were, they'd probably eat plant pokemon.

Yes I have always been weirded out by that one, since the majority of Pokemon seem to possess sentience. the world of Pokemon is messed up, especially when you consider that the Sport that this freaking world revolves around is basically dog/cock fighting on a global level.

Don't forget its pretty much enslavement for humanoid pokemon, I don't think its luxurious spending time in a ball that disobeys the laws of physics.

Mæhem obviously doesn't know much about Spanish culture. They fight cattle to death with swords.

I made the mistake of reading Guts by Chuck Palahniuk just now. I had no idea what I was going into (I clicked a link that said not to read it), and am pretty sure that was the most repulsive thing I have ever read.

Well tomorrow's the 29th, and therefore "Fail Calculus Test Day"

:I

Considering all the new info that came out today, I am surprised that there is no new 3DS discussion going on.

I shall dig up the old thread (Which I am sure must exist) and rectify this fact.

EDIT: Wow, there actually isn't. Well, okay then. Personally, I find it amusing that we have a thread for Sex, Hex, and Flex, but we don't have one for the 3DS.

I made the mistake of reading Guts by Chuck Palahniuk just now. I had no idea what I was going into (I clicked a link that said not to read it), and am pretty sure that was the most repulsive thing I have ever read.

Chuck Palahniuk is my favorite author ever. Read Survivor or Fight Club.