Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

I'm in no rush, I just think it's stupid that EA is forcing me to have friends with similar tastes in games to enjoy in whole a demo packaged with the intent to sell me a product! Nevermind all of the ToS and unchecking of newsletter garbage I had to sift through to get to the actual gameplay. They even make you sit through the opening Cinematic. I mean can I expect more of this in the finished product? If so, then no thank you EA, I'll wait for Test Drive Unlimited 2.

Gaming has become a game of "who can keep the player distracted for longer" which results in poor, artificially extended games. It's all about suckering the money out of the little guy and pumping it back into their fat pockets without heeding what they hurt and destroy in the process. That is why I like indie games. They don't often get noticed so what they present has to be high quality stuff. You should check out the trial of Super Meat Boy, good stuff.

I really really really hope Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit is a good game. As far as I can tell they are making this game very similar to NFS: Hot Pursuit 2 which is my favorite game of all time.

What is with EA and the names on their games lately? Shouldn't this be NFS: Hot Pursuit 3?

NFS III: Hot Pursuit => NFS: Hot Pursuit 2 => NFS: Hot Pursuit. That makes no sense.

And now, something completely different: A guy walks into a bar...

LOL I'm just trollin'

Protip: don't do that

Extra credit: point out to me exactly at what point I used the words "I'm leaving" or any approximation thereof.

Extra credit: point out to me exactly at what point I used the words "I'm leaving" or any approximation thereof.

*Clears throat*

Jesus. I'm not dealing with this anymore. See you later, people who are actually cool.

What do I win? =) It's pretty easy to see how people would read that as "I'm leaving." That's what it sounded like to me.

And on that note, glad you didn't actually leave, Katez. That would have made me a sad panda.

I guess "see you later" counts. You win an internets. I actually did check the forums, just not any of the topics with drama in them. Which included, well, almost all the topics.

'sokay man. I'm ready to forgive retroactively, if not proactively.

We have so many spammers and unused members that the average post count for the forum is 5 posts per all signed up members. That is pretty sad that there is so many spammers.

Edit: made even worse that a majority of posts were made by about 60 members total in the whole history of the DFAF.

Google them you dolt! You have the whole internet, the most complete collection of human knowledge in existence at your finger tips. Their is no excuse for ignorance!

I agree. Their ignorance is there, they're going to have to put it away!

We have so many spammers and unused members that the average post count for the forum is 5 posts per all signed up members. That is pretty sad that there is so many spammers.

Edit: made even worse that a majority of posts were made by about 60 members total in the whole history of the DFAF.

Yeah it is pretty sad, but it also fine by me, the spammers get banned or bored after a couple of posts and so it's mostly just a tight-knit group of mostly cool people.

yeah i mentioned this before too but nobody is going to care until a database somewhere explodes

yeah i mentioned this before too but nobody is going to care until a database somewhere explodes

And they will explode, spammers have that affect on forum databases/servers.

But don't you think that there is like 10+ pages of potentially good forum posters on the members list that don't post a thing?

Of course, but this happens on every forum, I mean go out to any forum and look. You'll see that the majority of posts are made by a small minority of the overall registered users. Most people sign up for forums and then never get around to using them.

Yeah I guess, it just makes me sad that some people that could be good members don't post at all. Also did anyone notice that Tasha has her own category in the member list?

my dad understands about three things when it comes to computers: ms office, email and solitaire.
yep, old people looovvvveeee solitare

The current look of the forum is ugly, the previous look was much better.

It needs more orange.