Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

If you had to choose one of the following, which would it be?

-Purple jeans and black t-shirt

-Black jeans and purple t-shirt

-Gray miniskirt and brown t-shirt

I realize that any and all of these items are emasculating

So... how do y'all like my new avatar? Yes, it's an apple. A MANLY apple sheriff.

Credit goes to my friend for spawning this amazing thing :D

Edit: Now with 10x more dramatic shading.

I think I've isolated our problem

We're all waiting for somebody else to post stuff

also my hands are curre3ntly stuffeed inside pleather dice bags

it's easier to type like this than yoiu'd think

May I ask where you got said pleather dice bags?

Also goddomot fronk. I want people to be hung for animal cruelty. The crap some people pull off just warrants it. I don't care who they are or what they did or why they did it. I don't care if they have a family. I don't care if they have the cure for cancer. I don't care if they're a promising scholar. I. Want. Them. DEAD. They don't deserve life if they obviously can't appreciate it. This 'no animals in your home for a year' and 'community service for 3 months' is absolute bullcrap. Heads need to roll and blood needs to be spilt if shit's gonna ever gonna get done.

Fucking bastards. I am so mad.

My bro gave me them

I have to say I agree... although maybe not to that extent.

Goddamn I am just so mad right now. These stories are just awful. "Cat dies slow agonizing death after spending 10 minutes in a mircowave". Some stupid punks did this after breaking into an elderly couple's home. All they got were community service. A slap on the wrist, if anything. I'd put them in an insane asylum and beat that kind of mentality out of them.

Next, stories about 2 guys in a neighbourhood who poison dog food and throw it over garden walls, and a guy who puts bits of glass in wet cat food. Why. Why do people do this. Why do they exist? And why is it wrong to give them the full, brunt force of mob justice? I have a crowbar that is just primed for smashing heads in.

Goddamn I am just so mad right now. These stories are just awful. "Cat dies slow agonizing death after spending 10 minutes in a mircowave". Some stupid punks did this after breaking into an elderly couple's home. All they got were community service. A slap on the wrist, if anything. I'd put them in an insane asylum and beat that kind of mentality out of them.

Next, stories about 2 guys in a neighbourhood who poison dog food and throw it over garden walls, and a guy who puts bits of glass in wet cat food. Why. Why do people do this. Why do they exist? And why is it wrong to give them the full, brunt force of mob justice? I have a crowbar that is just primed for smashing heads in.

I found this really upsetting. Poor pets D:

Post these stories on 4chan. Mob justice will come.

I am too much of a chicken to so much as type the address of 4chan. Plus these stories aren't new (thankfully, I guess, but it's sad that it ever happened) so I might as well be considered trolling. Even 4chan has standards, y'know.

It seems crazy to get so worked up over things like this, I know. But if it ever happens to you, and I really hope it doesn't, you can't help but feel this way. I look after any strays that come by my house. One of them was my previous neighbour's cat, who had to be left behind when they had to move out suddenly. Long story short he was a great cat and I loved him. Then one day he came back, covered in wet cement, pretty much dragging himself to a quiet spot to die. We took him to the vet, and they said they'd have to keep him there overnight. He died the next morning. Diagnosis: All his ribs were broken, and had punctured his lungs. Most likely cause was someone threw him in one of those cement mixers with a ton of other crap.

Everytime I see or hear about people doing this, I want to strap pirahnas to my feet and kick them in the face. It took me all my strength to not knock this girl's teeth out when she dumped a cupful of ice on a newborn kitten.

Aw, hell no. One of the largest, most widespread, popular and reliable string of TF2 dedicated servers for the whole damn SEA region went down. The reason? "Sh*t ain't making us any money"

ffs, I always knew the admins were dicks but come on. This is a problem with a VERY obvious solution. It wouldn't even have to be extended to every server.

DFAF has been down all day for me. I guess you guys haven't had that problem though.

I've been having that problem today and yesterday. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't.

The DFAF was down for me as well. Something about nameservers failing

I changed my DNS server addresses and that seemed to fix the problem

I was just stating a fact. A lot of people, me included, started coming here a lot less after that whole thing.

Edit: Just to note that happens to me with all e-drama. I hardly came here when Katez "left".

I was just stating a fact. A lot of people, me included, started coming here a lot less after that whole thing.

Edit: Just to note that happens to me with all e-drama. I hardly came here when Katez "left".

whatever. the explodey/warrior/originalusername drama seems to be over, so let's relax and stop bringing it up (until they get annoying again)

It's Warrior. hot helped him get his name changed (which I think I now know how to do as well)

I always wondered why the admins decided to remove name-changing. Then I remember my Steam friendslist