Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

1001 is almightier still.

Just went shopping. Got a CD and a sketchbook but couldn't Find Silent Hill: SM anywhere. :C

Oh huzzah! That you were looking for it, not that you couldn't find it, Shattered Memories is really interesting. But I'm not surprised you couldn't find it. The game didn't do too well a year ago, I don't think it will do well now.

A similar story, went to the store to return some of the family mistakes (Who Wants to Be a Millionare game for Wii! Oooh, and a game for a system we don't own!) And pick up the DS game 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors. But it's sold out everywhere, and everywhere I went the store people were like "By the way, if it is here, I might just lie to you and buy it myself."

My guess is the publishers didn't make enough copies -- its a very nitch game. But people seem to be looking for it.

Bought it on eBay for $20. :) It seems to be the least scary Silent Hill game, and I hope to work myself up the terrifying Silent hill ladder. X)

Never heard of that DS game, but my nephew just got a DS, so I could just buy it for him and constantly play it. What's it about?

Shattered Memories is actually pretty good. However, if you're a gigantic Silent Hill nerd ((like me)), then you probably won't really like the changes they did to the plot. I know it's a reimagining, but some things should just.. I dunno, I was just bugged by a lot of things, like Harry wearing glasses and how they completely changed Dahlia from how she was in the original game. 8| THE NERD IN ME SEETHES WITH ANGER AAAA

but it really is a decent game and worth playing! the puzzles are fun and the fact that the game changes depending on your actions can leave you surprised in what will happen next!

I really love the series, but I'm still pretty noob to it. I haven't played of the games yet, for one. xD I've watched a bunch of LPs and stuff, though, and it seems reallyreally cool. I just figured Shattered Memories would be a good place to start.

I wonder if DoubleFine could make a decent survival horror game. I've always been curious as how they would make a COMPLETELYSRS game. Or if they could.

Well Homecoming kept we pretty engaged with its story and everything, but really it wasn't scary at all.

Though that doll fight was kinda creepy, and it was a more subtle creepy then the rest of the game, it wasn't a boo scare, it was a : "it's just there" scare, and it was creepy as crap to be around.

Everybody knows, explodey. BTW, I saw the cartoon that is your namesake the other day. Crazy shit.
Ren & Stimpy! :D

"Oh noez! it's Peg Pelvis Pete!"

:lol:

It's overrated.

See Warrior, THIS is a proper time to use your emoticon.

-_-

(Although i did like Wish You Were Here a tad better.)

It's overrated.

See Warrior, THIS is a proper time to use your emoticon.

-_-

(Although i did like Wish You Were Here a tad better.)

I'm not saying that I don't like Pink Floyd. I enjoy their stuff a lot. In fact I was just about to mention Wish You Were Here. I just don't see what the fuss is about with Dark Side of the Moon.