Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

fine you assholes got me...

Im 13 might as well just say it now and not make everyone think im certain age :)~

:lol:

DETECTIVE WORK FTW

I am so proud of myself right now :) ~

Im 13 might as well just say it now and not make everyone think im certain age :)~

Thank Almighty Krishna! It's a relief to hear that you're just a kid. Because no adult has any excuse for acting the way you do.

whatevs'

your still a nerd no matter how old i am

Why do so many of the young feel the need to lie about their age? It's not just here, on LIVE and PSN I catch people around the clock that lie about there age... I mean it is a little awkward when you find out one of your best online buddy's has been 10 years old the whole time but still...

Thank Almighty Krishna! It's a relief to hear that you're just a kid. Because no adult has any excuse for acting the way you do.

whatevs'

You're still a lot of things no matter how old you are. But I would never say them on a public forum would I.

whatevs'

You're still a lot of things no matter how old you are. But I would never say them on a public forum would I.

No you wouldnt say them becuase your my bitch :)~

whatevs'

No thanks, but really is it fun to pathetically attempt to troll this cool forum? It doesn't seem to me as if your stay here has been a gay ol' time.

If you make fun of him saying Gay youre a communist
Thats what i was expecting him too do. I actually kinda wanted him too, so i could humiliate him further...

whatevs'

No thanks, but really is it fun to pathetically attempt to troll this cool forum? It doesn't seem to me as if your stay here has been a gay ol' time.

How original :)~

Gay can be used as term for happy too bucko... And I don't see how thats "original"

Please explain?

whatevs'

And you know what guy. That word has no sting with me. I've been a nerd my whole life. I've put up with all the grief that comes with it and I own that title now. I'm happy to carry it. And the thing is: I'm much better off for it. Certainly I'm better off then some kid whose self-esteem is so low that he has to be cruel and lie to feel good about himself.

Gay can be used as term for happy too bucko... And I don't see how thats "original"

Please explain?

what i meant was that term or insult is very overused on the internet and its really old...

Please explain?

what i meant was that term or insult is very overused on the internet and its really old...

Heh. He said he was "no longer a virgin" too

:lol:

Still

i have a girlfriend somthing scarecrow needs... :)~

Awwe... Do you guys hold hands and gaze into eachothers lil eyes? so cute <33

He also could be lieing to us again if it even mattered... I don't know what kind of girl would want to have anything to do with that sort of behavior.

Then again, middle school is a terrible, terrible place.

I love the two above statements

Oh shut it you bitch no one even likes you here and you know it :)~

Hey dude, just FYI, im sure everyone on here would choose Wur-Wur over you in heartbeat.

You also don't have to use foul language to express your opinions bucko.

(I use foul language all the time, but lets just ignore that fact)

I like him way better than you, pompous ass

But still you dislike him and so do most of the people here

take your can of opinions and shove them up your ass k? :)~

Oh boy... Are you on your period?

no guys arent suppose to...im sorry if you do

no guys arent suppose to...im sorry if you do

That was almost equivalent to a kindergarden "I know you are but what am I?" comeback.

Congratulations.