Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

We should all just hit the ignore button and move on with our day....

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SOMEBODY CALL THE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMBULUANCE

Was I to much for you?

:)~

Yea a lifeless 13 year gets annoying... go play COD something many 13 year olds do

Your uh... 14, We don't need to discriminate him because of age, more of because of the pathetical attempt to troll us, regardless of whatever age he may be.

Getting closer, BPF, but remember, it's new material thats the crowd puller. Originality is in shortage these days.

Dude, BPF, BRO

You should meet up with mikey and he'll teach you somethings... I mean he wasn't a super successful troll or anything, but he did a hell of alot better job of irritating people than you.

Dude it'll take forever to search in all those dorrito bags

damn.

Hey BPF, stay sharp! There are no long pauses in front of a live audience!

Dude, BPF, BRO

You should meet up with mikey and he'll teach you somethings... I mean he wasn't a super successful troll or anything, but he did a hell of alot better job of irritating people than you.

orly?

@bitchface

I dislike COD

Just so happens

@RF

It was sarcasm, I believe. One of the greatest and most complex elements of comedy. Maybe you should've saved that one, BPF.

It was sarcasm, I believe. One of the greatest and most complex elements of comedy. Maybe you should've saved that one, BPF.

go shove a dildo up your ass you dirty whore

I think he's getting nervous... Its okay bro we all get a little stage fright, but you really need to just let your self go man.

Beautiful! That was a masterpiece bucko!

Being a women I'd think she have more pleasure in the other area.

Or you not familiar with women biology?

Wait wait, let me pull out all your insults from your handy bag-o-insults

Bitch, tits, ass, shit, tampons, condoms, masturbation, sex-jokes, your-mom jokes, your-dad jokes. Okay, now that we've set those aside and identified what you've already used so far and in the future, maybe we can work on progressing your insult vocabulary. You've got potential man, you're a real funny guy. But you gotta remember that it's having new material that really pulls in the crowd, keep things fresh, know what I'm saying?

hey don't diss the your-mom jokes. i like those.

Dildos, huh? I admit I didn't quite see that one coming, but it's still in the same vein as what I mentioned. And I'd listen to explodey. Just be yourself!

If you try to imitate other genres of humor people will know. People will appreciate your own brand of humor

@hot: not dissing, simply stating, my good friend. "You must know the enemy to be able to defeat them", and I think BPF needs to know his jokes

Dildos, huh? I admit I didn't quite see that one coming, but it's still in the same vein as what I mentioned. And I'd listen to explodey. Just be yourself!

If you try to imitate other genres of humor people will know. People will appreciate your own brand of humor

Exactly, how about dissmiss the make-fun-of people comedy how about observational comedy!

Ah, a good point. How to end a show. Well, I'm not too versed in that but from what I can tell having a good lightshow and some music really seem to help.

That's a good tagline, though. I suggest you trademark that, pronto

BRILLIANCE

This thread teems with it. I'm so proud you guys could take something away from these lessons. I feel so appreciated *sniff*

This kid needs a nickname so we can mark him down in the hall of fame...

I like "The Big B.P." Any more suggestions?

Off the topic, I really cant believe this forum has over 1000 pages of the very scribes of the beginning of these forums

How about just BP. Because he's such a disaster

Geddit?

Did you read my mind? O_o

[insideJoke\ kinda like captainblackhart did...[inside joke/

I don't know. He's still lurking it seems. Best to not provoke him anymore

So what's everyone looking forward to now that it's 2011? If you ask me I'd say college. It has a great course that covers both the design and programming aspects of gaming.

I'm not looking forward to moving out with my sister, though