Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

GASP. THE LAND OF DOUBLE FINE.

But yeah, awesome. What kind of course? I'm guessing it's something artsy because San Francisco is an artsy fartsy place I'm told

When people log out it still says they're on for like hella days.
like hella...

It kinda bugs me sometimes though, im like "OMG THIZ PERSON'S ON" but then they're not on...

Then i get sad... :down:

Okay I know I shouldn't bring up ol' BP again, but when insanity mentioned the word "hella" I couldn't help but think of Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff and how perfectly it suits his attitude

We should all just hit the ignore button and move on with our day....

Why is it that Warrior of all the people on this forum is the only one speaking sense? Don't feed the troll guys.

xD

Im enjoying ma'self...

Anyways... it looks like he's gone for now.

But it's fun :C
^This

It's almost like a little kid petting zoo, except with nasty trolls and you get to hand feed them maggots instead of grass or hay.

Reporting him would be a better course of action. We could all easily ignore him but it wouldn't stop him from being nasty to anyone else. Or just generally trying to be nasty

Still, that was kind of fun. And hilarious. I would really like to know why he suddenly became a dick though. He was nothing like that in the beginning

Reporting him would be a better course of action. We could all easily ignore him but it wouldn't stop him from being nasty to anyone else

Still, that was kind of fun. And hilarious. I would really like to know why he suddenly became a dick though. He was nothing like that in the beginning

Maybe I wrongly influenced him with the whole

"Do you want to save your game?" thing :down:

Hey, Warrior. Did you ever get my PM? Because if you did I should've mentioned that was a daily deal. Meaning it only lasts for 24 hours :c

Edit: Wow, even on chan boards they're still raving about Psychonauts

My cousins were assholes last night. We stayed up playing various board games (Risk, Monopoly, and a few others) Some Mortal Kombat, and a bunch of other party games, I didn't get to sleep till about 10AM today and I woke up still exhausted at 6:30 PM.

that sounds like fun. do you mean assholes in the positive sense?

I do, and it was fun. Maybe too much fun though.

Click on "Your Control Panel" up at the top --> then "Email settings" --> then uncheck "Email notifications".

If it was that easy I wouldn't have to ask :P. which one of the following options do I need to uncheck

-Accept email from site administrators

-Accept email from other members of this site

-Enable email notifications by default when you post messages

-Notify me via email when someone sends me a private message

-Enable Smart Notification