Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

it's kind of a hard game to get into 10 years later, but worthwhile once you do

most useful tip by far: the baton can be used for one hit KOs if you sneak up from behind and aim for the upper back. It seems kind of silly that whacking them in the head doesn't drop them, but that's the way it is.

I just got my new glasses, they look good but the lenses are a little under half an inch thick, my eyesight is terrible.

half an inch seriously?

i have crappy eyesight too. i got my glasses in canada so it might work differently for you, but it was only like $30 more to upgrade from the super thick model

Yeah upgrading here was like $50-$60, no thanks.

I need money for the asshole college loan company that sells my loan to another company every few months.

unless you're using the computer at the library i bet you could swing $50 for your glasses. but whatever, it's none of my business.

true grit just finished downloading. imma watch it now.

But you have to think about a weeks worth of groceries for $50 or having my lenses be a few 10ths of an inch smaller. I am very conservative when it comes to my money, anything above I have to ponder buying anything above $15.

meh, my glasses, €25 for the frame. People think it's worth €300, extremely stylish

€75 For the thick glasses, upgraded they were €150.

forgot how much the health insurance covered

yes scarecow, you can PM me, I'll be on steam in 12 hours. my steam name is same as forum name

All this talk of glasses makes me feel like I should get a new pair

My eyesight thankfully hasn't gotten any worse, but my current pair are really battered up. Especially the frames. I wonder if I can just replace those and keep the lens. I hate getting new lenses, they always make everything look further away than they really are