Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

I wear them all the time

But I guess the waiting period between getting new lenses lets my eyes get used to not seeing everything through glasses, so eventually when I do get new ones everything looks weird. I'm not sure, these are only my second pair so far

meh, my glasses, €25 for the frame. People think it's worth €300, extremely stylish

€75 For the thick glasses, upgraded they were €150.

forgot how much the health insurance covered

yes scarecow, you can PM me, I'll be on steam in 12 hours. my steam name is same as forum name

Okay I'll friend you.

I wear them all the time

But I guess the waiting period between getting new lenses lets my eyes get used to not seeing everything through glasses, so eventually when I do get new ones everything looks weird. I'm not sure, these are only my second pair so far

i guess that waiting period could make things weird. do you mail them in? for me it's only taken like 10 minutes to get the lenses changed once the shop gets them in.

Takes anywhere from 3-8 days to get lenses changed in a shop. I think it's because they have to custom make them so they fit the frames

i was about to say that 8 days is a ridiculous amount of time to go without glasses, but then i remembered there was a time when you and I would have stumbled around for a few years of our lives before stepping on a blurry snake and dying.

i was about to say that 8 days is a ridiculous amount of time to go without glasses, but then i remembered there was a time when you and I would have stumbled around for a few years of our lives before stepping on a blurry snake and dying.
that would be terrible for me if I had a job. I mean, having to take off a whole week of work just to wait. That would be a horrible experience cause my eyesight is so bad I wouldn't be able to reliably feed myself or pour a glass of juice.

Eh, I think I'm just going to report him now. Y'all should do the same

It'd be hard to pin it down to just one post. But some of the earliest posts were probably in the Psychonauts sub-forum

EDIT: Hmm, wonder if I should've sent that PM to QA guy at all. He was on earlier, wasn't he? He might have already taken care of ol' BP there

Admin names always showed up in the active members list, but it wasn't until maybe 2 or 3 days ago they started showing up in bold.

QA guy also seems to be hanging around here more regularly

It's still half-off at only $10. It just cost less during the daily deal

Yeppers. I figured it was a nice transition since I used to have a character dressed up like one.

A big congrats to whoever can figure out who/what it is.

Do we still get the congrats if we google it?

Heavens, yes! I couldn't imagine any other way to do it in this day and age. I would give a MEGA-congrats if you could figure it out without using Google.

"teal purple robot"

"teal purple anime robot"

"teal purple transformer"

"Overlord, Ambassador of Destruction"

close enough.

Incorrect, but you are down the right alley.

This thread needs some troll-repellent. Someone want to go get some?

As an additional precaution put all good that trolls might be interested in in a case with a lock on it far away from the thread as not to attract trolls in the night. Don't want one of those marching around the tent after dark.

If you're talking about ol' BP, I think we kind of humiliated him with our little antics back there. But I reported him for good measure after he came back, being his usual cheerful self.

Yeah, there have been like 30 pages since I last read this thread and I didn't want to read them all. I saw some kind of flameing.

Yeah, it was kind of weird. Scarecrow called him a nimrod or something and he just flipped out. And hasn't stopped flipping out

Also I think he's mad because we found out he was lying about his age. He said he was 20 in his introductory post, then said he was 25 in a post here. explodey did some sleuthing and BP admitted he was actually 13

So long ago, I actually got this Transformers toy for Christmas one year. I had wished for it so bad, after I saw the box with that kickass picture shown above. On the back of the box of each Transformers toy was a bunch of nonsense describing the robot, its specs, and cool child tantalizing phrases like: "Life is worth living so long as there are still enemies worth destroying". I mean how could a kid refuse?

Sadly, the actual toy was not nearly as cool..

it's got me sold.jpg

578d001865439_itsgotmesold.jpg.2de981512

I was sold at 'jet-propelled laser pistols'

Where can I get one?