Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

I just finished helping mom sub in art class for two groups of third graders and two groups of kindergarteners.

I taught them all how to draw dragons.

I feel so accomplished right now aaaaaa~~~ <3

That's neat, Tikara! Can you show us how to draw dragons? :)

nobody cares about your avatar, Warrior

nnow back to those dragons. Can you teach me how to draw chibi dragons? pweeze

I have no interest in assising a dragonracist. And I also don't know how. Sorry.

When did I say I hated dragons? Judgmental BIOTCH!!

Also STFU jelderebel no one asked you! >:(

-________-

>:(

._.

Well, first you draw an S. Then you draw a more different S.

Edit: This is a dragon tip by the way.

I don't appreciate being called a biotch. Now I'm definitely not helping you. Not like I was before. But still.

I just wanna draw a dragon. In like a lake of fire. Protecting treasure in a tower. While fighting cyborgrobots that are sailing on the lake of fire. From a dynamic angle.

LET'S DO IT.

I don't appreciate being called a biotch. Now I'm definitely not helping you. Not like I was before. But still.

I just wanna draw a dragon. In like a lake of fire. Protecting treasure in a tower. While fighting cyborgrobots that are sailing on the lake of fire. From a dynamic angle.

LET'S DO IT.

WHERE DOING THIS!

Insanity fair I apologize for calling you a biotch

DO YOU ACCEPT MY APOLOGY?

Sure sure. The important thing is that we overcome our differences and draw a dragon. In like a lake of tomato sauce. Protecting treasure in a tower. While fighting cyborgrobots that are sailing on the lake tomato sauce. From a dynamic angle.

I'm not a huge tomato person, unless it's cherry tomatos. I like cheese better than tomato sauce. But then again I'm not an Italian that can spin spaghetti with a spoon and throw pizzas in the air, so...

Oh haha, I just saw the Whoever Posts Last Wins! thread

Ahh, our admins. Such awesome folk, still being able to take a little time off and doing silly things like that. It's those little things, man.

@explodey

But that means as long as people post in that thread, everyone would be a winner :V

Yesterday was a weird day, I woke up at 7 AM even though I don't have classes till next week and fell asleep at 3 PM and woke up an hour ago. This is incredibly stupid of me, because I really need a job.

Why the face? I wanna learn how to draw dragons.

How can Acefox think about drawing dragons when im having a dilemma my avatar wont move >:( click the link in my sig to see what its suppose to do ....you wouldn't happen to know how to fix this do you,insanity fair?

Warrior, I'm guessing your avatar doesn't move because the image is too big (128x128) and needs to be resized by the forum before it is made your avatar. The forum probably makes a new image of the resize, and it is entirely plausible that all but the first frame is lost.

So you'd need to find a way to resize it to 100x100 yourself. Personally, though, I think it's cute enough as is.

aaa sorry guys I pretty much passed out after I posted.

BUT FOR THOSE WANTING TO DRAW A DRAGON here is how!!

*steps up to a whiteboard, marker in hand*

So! The first thing we'll want to do is make the eyes of our dragon. If you want to make them angry, just put a V in between them. Afterwards, draw a circle around the eyes to show where the head will be.

Once you've done this, we'll want to draw in the mouth. Dragons have looong noses, and you can make your dragon happy or sad or angry!. Once the mouth is done, give your dragon some horns! Dragons have a wide range of horn styles, and they can be straight, curly, look like pieces of wood, or whatever you want them to be! Don't forget to give your dragon some nostrils, and some sharp teeth!

Your dragon's head should be done now, but it's still missing a body! Draw a big circle to show where the body will be. Not all dragons have to have big bodies, though! Some dragons can have skinny, snakey bodies if you want! Once you have your body, give it a neck to connect the head with the body, as well as a tail! Your dragon can have a long tail, short tail, fat tail, skinny tail, whatever you want!

Now he needs some feet! Draw some big circles down where you want your dragon to have feet! Don't forget to give him some sharp claws, too!

Finally, he needs some wings! Not all dragons have to have wings, though! But if you want to give him wings, just draw in a shape like this! Don't forget to put in some lines to show where the bones would be! If you want, you can give your dragon some feathery wings like a bird!

Your dragon should be all done now! Now you can go and give him little details like scales or spikes! Does he have a point on his tail? Will he have ears? Does he breathe fire? You decide! There's all sorts of dragon types out there so nothing is considered wrong!

((ps the drawings the kids did were really super cute omggg if I can figure out how to connect my phone to the computer I will post pictures I took aaa))

((pps yes, I did draw trogdor on the board for fun as well))

Dragons2.jpg

Dragons1.jpg

Dragons2.jpg.b7c304992cc13121fe0ceef55ac

Dragons1.jpg.5c38b945767b0fcc48539fcf75b

sddgsfgh tika that is amazing and adorable and dfnsdmgggggg

I almost exploded from cute reading that

Who are all these crazy anonymous users? Show yourselves! I know you're online

Why the face? I wanna learn how to draw dragons.

How can Acefox think about drawing dragons when im having a dilemma my avatar wont move >:( click the link in my sig to see what its suppose to do ....you wouldn't happen to know how to fix this do you,insanity fair?

Warrior, I'm guessing your avatar doesn't move because the image is too big (128x128) and needs to be resized by the forum before it is made your avatar. The forum probably makes a new image of the resize, and it is entirely plausible that all but the first frame is lost.

So you'd need to find a way to resize it to 100x100 yourself. Personally, though, I think it's cute enough as is.

(look at my signature it should be WAY cuter!)

I dont know how to resize stuff :(

I did look at your sig, thats how I know the dimensions of the original image. And to be honest it's not that much cuter.