Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

ugh, did you grow up in a cave or something

It's my milkshake. My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.

:lol:

After I was 15 I managed to avoid and forget almost all terrible pop music I have heard, unless I feel like making fun of it or bitching about it.

I disagree, I feel that movies can be so bad they are good. Although with some music it's just so bad its harmful.

Lol, its just with movies you can have fun making fun of it with friends. With music, I just turn it off before I strangle someone.

Well see a bad song is the same thing that's great about a bad movie. The reason why the lyrics to these bad songs come up is because they're so freaking hilarious. The fact that the music itself is catchy has only helped to beat them into our skulls. Bringing it up is like quoting a funny one liner. It brings a smile to your face. That's the appeal for me anyway.

Lol, its just with movies you can have fun making fun of it with friends. With music, I just turn it off before I strangle someone.
I do this with nic cage movies, i can never take him seriously.

I see, I just don't have a similar thought pattern though. When people quote me dumb popular lyrics I think "Wow, I didn't like that song, and now you made me remember it. ARRRGH" But I guess we just think different.

Oh goddddd, 13-yr-old kids that have profile descriptions that go for miles down a page because they're so "complex" and feel the need to share every detail of themselves. And ship Despicable Me and Invader Zim like no one's business despite claiming that "I'm not a homophobe but yaoi and yuri are just wrong"

Why did they have to come to my dA. Oh god they like Psychonauts too, they might come to DFAF and read this and hate me

No Homophobe, But my avatar sickens me.

Kids are stupid, most of them grow out of that to some degree. It's really not their fault. All those freaking hormones on top of a popular media that shows them that being a teenager is a time of deep inner turmoil and growth and they're just trying to live up to that expectation while at the same time coping with the changes they're going through.

I was all kinds of silly when I was thirteen.

No Homophobe, But my avatar sickens me.

Kids are stupid, most of them grow out of that to some degree. It's really not their fault. All those freaking hormones on top of a popular media that shows that tell them that being a teenager is a time of deep inner turmoil and growth and they're just trying to live up to that expectation while at the same time coping with the changes they're going through.

I was all kinds of silly when I was thirteen.

It sickens me because it doesn't turn into an awesome make out scene.

Who said to their self that he would go to bed 3 hrs ago?

This guy

This guy right here.

I hear that. I was up all night last night and I'm putting a late shift tonight as well. I'm getting off to bed before I do something stupid like not going to sleep.

NARWALS~! <3

A lot of Weebl's loops are catchy, and since I'm watching the video in my head, it's gonna be stuck in my head for quite a while... @_@

Awh. I just realized my little Machinarium papercraft figurine got trashed

Poor little guy. That cost me $10 to print and countless hours trying to put together, too

Stupid cousins

I still don't understand this, why would you be making milkshakes in your yard? Where would you plug in the blender? I don't get it and its been bugging me since he posted that! :shut:

Then why not just say that your breasts bring the boys to the yard? Or you know, make it more obvious by saying milkbags instead. I know for me that there is no way I have ever though "oh check out that chick and her milk shake, I want to go over to her yard sometime."

Actually, I'm enjoying this conversation. Let's continue examining other lyrical euphemisms.

What you got?

Breasts do not produce milk except in very specific circumstances

Breasts do not, in fact, have any practical use except for a few months immediately after bearing a child, and seriously, we don't need to have them around all the time jesus, I mean, humans are so stupidly designed[/spoiler

I don't even know why there are sexual connotations

All they do outside of feeding babies is cause back problems, make it impossible to run without proper support and make ladies wear shirts even when it's like 100 fricking degrees out

...in other news, I started playing Zoo Tycoon again. I have a narwhal named Juniper! <3

...I also started reading the Wheel of Time series. Woo!