Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

busy weekend...

There was a party at work on friday. As always, I only like dance music after a couple of beers, till I'm unaware of the monotome beat xD All I remember is the 2 colleagues hanging round my neck talking about a threesome. Didn't wake up in my own bed next morning. It's odd, I don't praticularly like them, nor do I know their names.

I'm ina clan on Xbox live. went to a birthday party of 1 of the members today. went to the cinema and bowling

I just got Just Cause 2 so I'll probably play that until Glee comes on and just catch the highlights tomorrow. But I doubt anything new out there today will beat this.
:lol: That was a pretty epic commercial, I love Volkswagens, I grew up being drove around in one. We don't have it anymore though, I never got to drive it. :down:

No, I don't like the Packers and am a Cowboys fan so the Steelers are big rivals. I hope they tie or the Packers win though.

No, I don't like the Packers and am a Cowboys fan so the Steelers are big rivals. I hope they tie or the Packers win though.
Yea! *highfives*

Any other Cowboy fans here?

Few weeks ago, I dreamt a colleague (and best friend at work) gave birth to a girl. funny how dreams come true sometimes.

She got her daughter on friday

guys i need some lines that would totally impress a girl that made a psychonauts cake like right now
I-- what?

lol i hope you don't think i'm talking about you, kiddo.

hahaha yeah no. I was just wondering what you were talking about, smartass.

haha. so it turns out that that gallon jug of apple juice I left outside over the window? Winter? thing? Yeah, it's alchocolisc ALCOHOLIC now.

It still tastes like apple juice though!

I'm not drunk, just a little silly...

"cyanide and happiness" seems fucking Hilarious right now though

Hahaha I know, just thought it seemed really weird on second thoughts it was just like, HEY GUYS LETS POST PICTURES OF OURSELVES AND COMMENT ON HOW DAMN SEXY I AM.

^ posted a picture of himself then removed it

< will sell a copy for the right price

If we are selling pictures of Dinner I can conquer the market. Except probably he could better.

Edit: first off I just realized how awkward that sounded, like he sent me pictures of him or something

haha ew

also dinner you draw some weird stuff

EDIT: WHOA-SHIT THERE ARE 100 PHOTOS OF ME ON FACEBOOK

EXACTLY 100

*fiesta*

haha. so it turns out that that gallon jug of apple juice I left outside over the window? Winter? thing? Yeah, it's alchocolisc ALCOHOLIC now.

like Cider, or a local variant, Jenever

What I love about global warming, there's more sugar in grapes. more sugar, higher alcohol percentage.

I'm craving for a Sauvignon - Chardonnay

...can I have some of that?

I want too

are you even legal to drink that anyway?

No.

BUT THE GOVERNMENT HASN'T OFFICIALLY RULED IT AS ALCOHOL, HAS IT? 8U