Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

Reinstalled windows today. Lost a 19 hour save file for Deus Ex that I thought I had backed up but apparently didn't. :(

now that you mention Deus Ex...

anyone want Deus Ex on steam? I still have 3 copies to give away

my Steam name is JelDeRebel

I leave for Washington DC in three days! Man I am excitebike

now that you mention Deus Ex...

anyone want Deus Ex on steam? I still have 3 copies to give away

my Steam name is JelDeRebel

yes plz!

my steam name is vivalazak (it's old and dumb)

Really worried about my cat now. Saw a spot of blood in his litterbox and I'm beginning to suspect he might be having problems peeing

He seems his regular hyper self but I'm gonna take him down to the vet later in the week just to make sure

Edit: Also, whats the Steam update this time? Either it's a huge and therefore significant update, or my internet is really slow because it's been sitting open for 3 hours and it's up to 66% now

My grandpa is giving me one of his old PC's he doesn't need. My brother's gonna help me put in a new graphics card and such. Hopefully I can get a PC just as powerful as his. His PC can run Crysis on max settings... Anyway, it'll be great to not have to use my somewhat busted laptop anymore!

The other day, dad and me were off to my grandparents vacation house, to get all the snow off the roof before it collapsed on itself. Stopped by the road to get some fresh air, because 3 hour rides, in winter, in grandpas' freakinshly tiny sport car = not very fun. It just so happened that we stopped by a sheep pasture, and we watched them sleep or meditate or what the hell sheep do when they're not doing anything else. Then the giant rock in the middle of the bunch suddenly moved, and we counted a grand total of 2 moose and a roe deer, slacking off with the sheep! Man, must've been a cold night for them... Should've brought a camera.

My cat seems to be doing okay. I think he's just being picky about the sand in his litterbox. I'll probably take him down to the vet anyway, he's way overdue for a checkup

In other news, this Bit.Trip Runner game looks super fun. Music/rhythm-platformer? Now theres a genre you don't see very often. And only $8.99? Yes, yes I think will buy this game if I have some money left over

I have been wanting to try Bit.Trip Runner for a while but couldn't because I don't have a Wii. But now that it's out on PC I'm going to check it out.

I just tried the demo for VVVVVV and I'm definitely going to buy that game.

Ah so much randomness!

@Katez: What's your trip to DC for? Wish I could make it down- I actually go pretty often as I have a lot of family and friends down there.

@Carl: Hope your cat feels better.

@everybody: any of you guys watch the Oscars? Cared about it? I wish True Grit could've taken something home.

There goes my control key T_T

Just so you know, maintenance is about not fucking up your shit. Your doing it wrong, so wrong.

There goes my control key T_T

Just so you know, maintenance is about not fucking up your shit. Your doing it wrong, so wrong.

Im sorry ;_;

That stupid dust that accumulates under the keys just bothers me so much!

When's the last time you've eaten a bagel?

And don't you have school tomorrow?! Warrior, when are you going to learn... *waves finger*

I have never eaten a bagel...

You've never eaten a bagel?! What the hell is wrong with you child? Not liking them is one thing but never eating one is...
And dont nag me about sleeping I just woke up 2 hours ago >:-(
?

Ohman. That is some gorgeous concept work

I especially like drowned!Ophelia's concept art. That one where she's taking a step forward is just so pretty, I don't know why. I think it's the lost-n-found lines of her legs. And that pose. Such a classic pose

Psssst it's my birthday in the next two weeks. You guys should totally think about showering me with gifts like Bit.Trip Runner if I can't get my cheapo friends to do it first