Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

Burnout 3 introduced the takedown where you crash into the other cars to make them crahs and the

events that were all about the takedowns.

Then it's not downloaded from xbox.com, you are just queuing up the download for your console to download it. Get your network lingo right or I'm going to have to stop this guitar solo to slap you.

Burnout Paradise was my favorite, but only because of the year-long, monthly, massive, free content updates. It added nighttime, motorcycles, a huge new chunk of land, new cars, new game modes. Also the easy access multiplayer feature and custom soundtrack was amazing. Without internet connection, it wouldn't be too great.

Also, Bill, do you own a lava lamp?

I'm so dizzy right now.
Explain yourself! Were you fighting aliens by spinning around?

In other news, I got the night shifts at work next weekend! W00t!

Wow, it's like I didn't even get suspended at all. Good timing.

Holy SHIT, SPLODES caused the PSN shutdown cause he got suspended. How did you do it splodes?

^ :lol:

Kevin Butlor: VP of FU[del][/del]CKING BULLSH[del][/del]IT

Anyways, you can do anything with the power of penises. Especially when you can easily recruit them from PenIsland.

Oohhhh my god, POST CON SORENESS. MY LEGS ARE LIKE NOODLES. AAAAAA but Itwas totally worth it omg I spent like two hours at the homestuck photoshoot it was such a blast omgggg

I'll be posting pictures from sakuracon soon once I get back home to computer~

@Tikara: Welcome back! Tell us about Sakuracon!

@Fashionista: that guys voice is pretty funny. It's like a twisted version of the computer voice for the screen narrator under accessibility options.

@everyone: How was everyone's Easter/Passover/weekend?

Doctor Who day was AWESOME! Doctor Who is awesome! I love the new season so far. And Post Who Day was kinda good too, we had ham, which is in-keeping with thumbing our noses at our Jewish cousins. Okay that's not really why we have ham on Easter Sunday, or on Christmas day. But it is interesting to me that on our two major Christian holidays my family eats ham.

And today I played D&D for the first time ever. There were some hiccups and it took much longer than I anticipated but it went pretty well and my sister appeared to enjoy herself. So YEAH! *freeze frame to credits as I jump into the air*

Managed to write a 10 page research paper. Also working on a cyberpunk themed board game called Hex.

Doctor Who day was AWESOME! Doctor Who is awesome! I love the new season so far. And Post Who Day was kinda good too, we had ham, which is in-keeping with thumbing our noses at our Jewish cousins. Okay that's not really why we have ham on Easter Sunday, or on Christmas day. But it is interesting to me that on our two major Christian holidays my family eats ham.

And today I played D&D for the first time ever. There were some hiccups and it took much longer than I anticipated but it went pretty well and my sister appeared to enjoy herself. So YEAH! *freeze frame to credits as I jump into the air*

Dude awesome about the DnD. How did it start?

Congrats on playing for the first time, scarecrow. If you play anything like I do, taking longer than expected will become a re-occuring theme. :-P

So I was in school for like 2 hours today. It was just one of those days that you got the feeling would be insanely unproductive. I told myself I would get something done today if I went home, but no luck so far.

Dude awesome about the DnD. How did it start?

I sent my sister's Dragonborn fighter in the company of three other adventurers. There they fought some mean wolves and rat and the. Some zombies. We only played through two out of five possible encounters. So it took a lot longer then I expected. Thankfully I seem to have scaled the encounters so they provide a challenge without being overwhelming. We're gonna finish our session today. Looking forward to seeing what happens next.