Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

lolz

That's it. I can't take it anymore. I'm going to watch this fucking show. It is decided!

A most wise decision.

Guess who just won 10 bucks with a lottery ticket? My math isn't good because I'm one of those stupid people that plays the lottery, but I'm pretty sure that puts me 7 dollars ahead of all the smart people who never played the lottery. Suck it.

I'm -$1 on the lotto. Bought a $1 ticket when I was 14. Won nothing. Never played again.

Guess who just won 10 bucks with a lottery ticket? My math isn't good because I'm one of those stupid people that plays the lottery, but I'm pretty sure that puts me 7 dollars ahead of all the smart people who never played the lottery. Suck it.

My grandmother won $30 on a $1 ticket. That minus the other ticket she bought puts her at $28 richer. That makes you the sucker.

My grandmother won $30 on a $1 ticket. That minus the other ticket she bought puts her at $28 richer. That makes you the sucker.
In my book that makes me and your grandmother winners. :roll:

Have you ever thought about how creepy the name Daddy Long Legs just sounds? When you think about it out of context... it sounds like it's an altenrate name for Slenderman or something.

I'd never thought about it, but it is a kinda creepy name. Reminds me of Rag Man from MTG.

Is it bad if I knew exactly what you were talking about, Milkman? :lol:

Nop, makes you awesomer! *hugs*

Was Ke$ha there?

EDIT: Wow, all this Trenched Multiplayer talk is seriously making me miss the days when people actually Brutal Legend online... -.-

^This video is fucking brilliant, even if you're not a fan of the acoustic music, the creativity here is just too much to pass by.

I am watching MLP while waiting for Java to update so I can finally play minecraft on my own account.

Please tell me you guys are in a secret gabbly chat or something. It's toooooo quiet here

I'm here carl

...and yes it's too quiet ;n;