Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

Ohmygodyouguys. Having money is the dopest thing. When you go to stores you get to, like, buy stuff instead of just staring at things and fantasizing about what it might be like to own them. <3

Ohmygodyouguys. Having money is the dopest thing. When you go to stores you get to, like, buy stuff instead of just staring at things and fantasizing about what it might be like to own them. <3

Where did you find money?? I want some!

Taking care of babies? That sounds like its way better than my job. Besides babies are fun, and I make them do stuff for me, like filing taxes.

You can have my babies ;-)

*puts up girlslapshield*

Anyway, I bought a Samsung Galaxy S2. I fell in love with Android o.O

People give me money to make sure their babies don't die when they're at work/out clubbing. It's awesome.

I get paid to teach kids things. Like how to make games! While the parents are clubbing.

So, random, how come people can post images on the trenched board, but we can't here? Is it possible we could all along?

2007050215132205_nope.jpg

EDIT: Pity. Though to be honest, while reaction images are fun, conversations are better.

I have no job. I get about $20 a month from my parents in pity money.

But, at the start of the semester, I WILL GET A JOB. At the bookstore, probably. Or doing boring prep work in the micro labs.

So I've decided that I consider the wind to be pretty obnoxious. A lot of people have such a romantic notion about it, but really is spoils what I try to do more often than being of assistance. Like it's a pain in the butt to kayak/canoe with a strong wind, you can't play frisbee, it's harder to get a fire going, and every time you try to get someplace the wind makes it harder. Unless by some miraculous chance you're going with the wind, but really, how often does that happen?

So I've decided that I consider the wind to be pretty obnoxious. A lot of people have such a romantic notion about it, but really is spoils what I try to do more often than being of assistance. Like it's a pain in the butt to kayak/canoe with a strong wind, you can't play frisbee, it's harder to get a fire going, and every time you try to get someplace the wind makes it harder. Unless by some miraculous chance you're going with the wind, but really, how often does that happen?

You just don't understand it.

omg that video rules.

:lol:

That was pretty cool. And it's exactly how I would imagine the wind if he was a person, voice and all.

@Double H: Yeah, that was a pretty funny video. Also, find your signature to be pretty funny too! Where's that from?

@EB: Very PC as always. See that's why America has it's own sports instead of participating in world ones.

@insanity: what did you buy with your new found loot?

@EB: Very PC as always. See that's why America has it's own sports instead of participating in world ones.
Second in the world isn't that bad.

Second in the world isn't that bad.

Also, looks at MU fans. Yeah, I don't think the US are the ones you should be worrying about.

Might have been a joke, though I can't tell.

In my life I have only met a few people that actually hated the Japanese, one of them was my great uncle that was kept as a POW and tortured and got his toes cut off by them. He kinda had an actual reason for that though so nobody brought it up around him.

I have just discovered the wonderful world of Shimeji.

I now have... oh, let's see, three Toon Links, four Toothlesses, two Rainbow Dashes, and one Sebastian derping around on my screen. You'd think they'd get annoying after a while, but as long as you don't get the ones that throw your windows around you can get used to it.

THEY'RE SO CUTE

Yay!

Got a gig next month on the boardwalk with a death metal band, and the following weekend I have another gig with my punk band. Doing drums for both.

Pretty fucking sweet. I really want to be in a serious black, progressive, or thrash metal band though... It seems there are literally zero musicians in this area interested in playing any of those genres. Death metal really isn't my thing and FOR ME: Metal > Punk.

I'm still really grateful though, I'm getting my name out there.

Hey crashtester I just wanna apologize for getting all crazy about you defending epic brutal in the sex thread

Sometimes I cant control my inner bitch :P

Its all good in the hood, G

Hey crashtester I just wanna apologize for getting all crazy about you defending epic brutal in the sex thread

Sometimes I cant control my inner bitch :P

:)

I'm imagining it would be pretty awkward if someone said "laugh out loud" in real life...

I really like saying "lulz" though. It's just one of my favorite things to say over the internet.

Sometimes, when I feel a little trollish, I use Lolzer.

Or one of my similies:

8^)

8^D

8*^|

O_O

D^8 =

Edit:

HOLY SHIT