Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

@Double H: Yeah, that was a pretty funny video. Also, find your signature to be pretty funny too! Where's that from?

You don't know Nyan cat / pop tart cat.

I need to fix that.

This is nyan cat.

and

the 10 hour extended edition.

There are also remixes.

Piano version

real life nyan cat

old timey nyan cat

4th of July nyan cat

smooth jazz nyan cat (a personal favorite)

orchestral nyan cat

dubstep nyan cat

Mexnyan cat (great)

Portal 2/Nyan cat crossover

and here is the Rocketboom video explaining Nyan cat.

Why do people put so much effort into something that is only for trolling? Doesn't that defeat the purpose?

Edit:

HOLY SHIT

THAT'S AMAZING.

THIS IS EXCELLENT. The music totally fits.

@Double H: Yeah, that was a pretty funny video. Also, find your signature to be pretty funny too! Where's that from?

You don't know Nyan cat / pop tart cat.

I need to fix that.

This is nyan cat.

and

the 10 hour extended edition.

There are also remixes.

Piano version

real life nyan cat

old timey nyan cat

4th of July nyan cat

smooth jazz nyan cat (a personal favorite)

orchestral nyan cat

dubstep nyan cat

Mexnyan cat (great)

Portal 2/Nyan cat crossover

and here is the Rocketboom video explaining Nyan cat.

Huh- well that all sure was educational. Rather infectious isn't it? I'm sure that video will pop into my head randomly now in the middle of conversations.

I give him a 7.5, with 5 being average, 1 been eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerotingcorpse and 10 being Geek-Adonis.

Heya folks! It's been a while since I've checked here.

I have one messed up sleeping schedule. I go to sleep around 3:00am, and wake up around 11:00am. Good thing it's just summer vacation.

Anyone else have messed up sleeping schedules?

Heya folks! It's been a while since I've checked here.

I have one messed up sleeping schedule. I go to sleep around 3:00am, and wake up around 11:00am. Good thing it's just summer vacation.

Anyone else have messed up sleeping schedules?

Me!

Im on a vampire sleep schedule

So I Sleep at like 5:00AM (As soon as the sun comes out) And I wake up at 6:00PM(a few hours before the sun goes down.) and stay up all night

I try to stay awake but I just cant ._.

Woah, you stay up at night more than I do. Very nocturnal and vampire-like schedule.

I want to try pulling off an all-nighter, but I can't. Just can't stay awake for that long unless I want to work on an art project of mine.

Mine is pretty bad because I have to be nocturnal for work. All my shifts are either 3 pm to midnight (which I was dealing with fine earlier in the summer) or 10 pm to 6 am. Or 4 pm to 6 am when the occasion calls for it. There's sort of some stuff that people who work overnight need to know, so only a few people can do it. And one person needs to bake. Since there were only a few of us that did nights before, and one person is on vacation and the other's psychologist just said he can't do overnights anymore, there are only like 3 of us that can do anything this week. :(

I haven't even been sleeping really, I've kind of been taking sleeping pills and lying down with my eyes closed, and then running on coffee for most of the day. I think I slept all of about 4 hours this morning, because once the sun comes out I have trouble really getting into a deep sleep.

Ouch. That sounds pretty bad, Brutal. Midnight shifts are hell at hospitals. I didn't get anything on the job for the hospital yet, but I do know that the midnight shifts are horrible and very long. My boyfriend's mom's boyfriend works all night at the hospital. Like a vampire, he sleeps through out most of the day, and goes to work around 4-6 PM. As for myself, I just go on the internet and talk to people over skype and the DFAF IRC. So far, I've been try to go to sleep around 1:00am, but I just can't.

Abby, I know what you're talking about with hospitals, they would really suck. But fortunately for them, hospitals usually have pretty regular shifts, so they don't bounce around too much in terms of their shifts moving forward or back a lot. Which is part of what I struggle with. And coincidentally a lot of the people who come into where I work at crazy hours are home health aids or nurses at hospitals. Or fishermen. God bless the people who do that for a career (or karma, or whatever).

I'm now five sexy robots, apparently.

That is very sexy~

Now apparently, not only I now have posted 200 times, but I am [del]still[/del] NOW [del]Action Fourm Commander[/del] Unholy Action Forum Commander. Hellz yeah. 8]

The Double Epic Fine Brutal Action Forumgate Scandal. :lol:

I hope someone already has it saved to their hard drive.

I bet eXpLoDeY Does :roll:

:)

i hate you, no offense

I don't like him either, but I guess I have to give him a second chance now. %-P

Seriously though, he's a doucher.

Do you guys still stand by what you said a few months ago?

How the hell do you even find this stuff?

Also: I'm on a really weird schedule right now. Every night I've been staying up till like 8 am and then waking up around 5-6 pm. But then last night I stayed up till like 9 this morning, and woke up three hours later, right now. If I can stay up for the rest of the nigh, I SHOULD be able to get back on schedule. I need to anyways, I start work at a breakfast place sometime next week.

Good thing you're trying to repair your sleeping schedule. I need to fix mine soon for next month because I have transition this year.

It follows by my alternative school's schedule, so I'm assuming I would have to wake up at 8:00am in the morning and go home around 3:00pm.

However, if I can find a job while I'm at transition, I can leave early just to go to my job depending on my part-time job's schedule.

And I would like to have a link of the conversation with Brutal and Warrior by any chance or if possible.

I kind of want to read what's going on because I'm pretty clueless at the moment. @A@;