Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

I'm imagining Action Shark ripping apart the badly made pictures with his teeth in a Rambo like way.

Also, I am still saddened that nobody, but Scarecrow so far has seen my animated .gif of 2HB attacking Activision. :(

Ive seen it, it's just it wont animate on my computer, its just a small picture of a man w/ 2hb as a head and some person sitting no a couch... i sorry...

well, then your pc doesn't like animated .gif >:C

Also, from what you say, apparently, it's only showing you the final panel of what is a looped animation. Odd.

are you just stating numbers again, scarecrow?

Yeah you can pretend all day you don't know what they are, but you know.

congrats scarecrow... do you go to private school, college, old enough to be on your own, living off of a genius grant?

No, I just took it. I'm a pro with word logic, that's where most of my score came from.

are you just stating numbers again, scarecrow?

Yeah you can pretend all day you don't know what they are, but you know.

congrats scarecrow... do you go to private school, college, old enough to be on your own, living off of a genius grant?

No, I just took it. I'm a pro with word logic, that's where most of my score came from.

Explain this... logic of the words you speak of...

Guys, I'm posting via Wii. It's cool, but a bit slow. D:

Oh, and it keeps trying to put bad wording or weird phases in. (also, it keeps inserting .us after every period. Then I have to go back and edit it. This took me about five minutes to type)

Guys, I'm posting via Wii. It's cool, but a bit slow. D:

Oh, and it keeps trying to put bad wording or weird phases in. (also, it keeps inserting .us after every period. Then I have to go back and edit it. This took me about five minutes to type)

Is that due to predicative text and if so, can it not be switched off? I am currently shopping around for a worthwhile Wii deal.

Ah! I didn't realise it could be turned off! Sometimes it's usefull for creating a message mroe quickly, but other times (or rather, most of the time) it's a pain.

I hope you find a good Wii, masq!

If all Yips are the same as Zips and some Yaps are the same as Yaks, and all Yaks are Yips then....

A) All Yaks are Zips

B) Some Yaks are Zips

C) No Yaks are Zips

D) None of the Above

More, more! :D

John, Jill and Jack have a pile of nine apples. If they wanted to divide the apples evenly between them, why couldn't they just use a frikkin' calculator?

Does no one understand that I'm going through a crisis? My Clone (Or am I his clone? Aren't we both clones?) wants me dead! You know how awful that is?

Like in the movie The 6th Day where the Arnold Schwarzenegger clones are trying to kill each other, but eventually befriend one another and take the heat down on the bad guys??