Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

I know, hot, I know.

I'm just working out the details of that plan. My dad's got a sweet gig involving some yachts later in the year

That is the time we strike. BE THERE

so i'm sitting here in my apartment later than i usually stay awake and i hear a creaking noise and then i hear it again and again and then i hear a feminine "ohhh" and then some more creaking and then it stops. that is all.

I read that post, then I looked at your avatar.

Can never unsee it doing a feminine "ohhh" ever again

It's official everyone, the world's population has reached 7 BILLION people.

Geh, outside cat has a bad case of fleas. I think it's time we let him live inside, as much as he won't like it

That reminds me of how the groundhogs liked our yard best because we would deflea it; the day after dad put the stuff down mama ground hogs and the babies were always out rolling around in the grass.

They've kept our lawn dandelion free for the past few years and scared away stray dogs, so we're fine with them.

Groundhogs would be much better than wild monkeys and cobras. And cats that piss on EVERYTHING. And weird mountain chickens (the hell are chickens doing on a mountain-side??)

More like erm... Giant ground squirrels, I guess.

Edit:

Doug Schwartz, a zookeeper and groundhog trainer at the Staten Island Zoo, has been quoted as saying "They’re known for their aggression, so you’re starting from a hard place. [Their] natural impulse is to kill ’em all and let God sort ’em out. You have to work to produce the sweet and cuddly.

I feel like in New England I see possums everywhere, but no-one else seems to see them. I've seen them so much that someone convinced me that they were my spirit animal the other day.

Yay! Creatures Community Spirit Festival Time! And the fist release is a Portal themed pack! 8^D

This looks promising...

----

Edit: I'm setting up to do an LP for creatures. No video, that would be cruel. That's... Like doing a video LP of Morrowind where you don't move quickly through the dialog and skip over traveling sections, or a blind LP of Myst without skipping to the "aha!" moment when you realize the solution to a puzzle.

So if you guys want to start suggesting names, I'll be needing names for two female Ettins (kleptomaniac gadget hoarders) and two male Grendels (Nasty, at least this breed, tend to beat norns to death given half the opportunity*). They show up shortly after starting a new world and the game does its best to make certain there are always two of each around.

*It's still possible to make them get along well with norns, just difficult.

I am going to kill my friend so hard. I went to a Halloween party (I was the joker, TAS version) with my cousins and friends, had some drinks and shots, drive home this morning and have my friend chunk it all over my car and lose his phone. Next party he can find another person to drive damnit.

Yay! Creatures Community Spirit Festival Time! And the fist release is a Portal themed pack! 8^D

This looks promising...

----

Edit: I'm setting up to do an LP for creatures. No video, that would be cruel. That's... Like doing a video LP of Morrowind where you don't move quickly through the dialog and skip over traveling sections, or a blind LP of Myst without skipping to the "aha!" moment when you realize the solution to a puzzle.

So if you guys want to start suggesting names, I'll be needing names for two female Ettins (kleptomaniac gadget hoarders) and two male Grendels (Nasty, at least this breed, tend to beat norns to death given half the opportunity*). They show up shortly after starting a new world and the game does its best to make certain there are always two of each around.

*It's still possible to make them get along well with norns, just difficult.

Honestly, I find those norn thingies extremely creepy

Since they added The Binding of Isaac to the new Humble Bundle I just had to buy it.

So after watching Battlestar Galactica, it may be time for me to change my title again. I'm not quite done being Trixie, but soon, I think, "Admiral Wakamakamu" is called for.

National Novel Writing Month has begun. Whoo.

It's also National No Shave November.

So it is... o-o

Also I can't decide on an icon, partly because I overuse the same images of Jeremy in my signature graphics, which are better than Unperson's I promise.

I wonder who was Ulysses Barkzombie and Thriller?

I said Zerg was Thriller and I said DangeRoss was Ulysses Barkzombie.