Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

Oh noes!!

It was my birthday last month! That means I have to wait a whole year before I get a Happy Birthday from the wonderful, reasonable, sexy people of the DFAF!

:(

i was reading this list of major commercial failures in video game history.

its pretty interesting, 2 of tims games are on there. it brings back sad memorys of how psychonauts didnt sell good.

Yeah it is kinda sad...

But despite that, they both won numerous awards, so they were still awesome!

I couldn't help but laugh that the N-Gage was on there. Oh N-Gage, you were made of so much fail.

Happy birthday, Blazerkin! : )

Also, I need to get around to assigning matches for the secret santa. <3 Maybe in the next few days, if I remember... xD

We should do something for Blazerkin's belated birthday! ^__^ Everyone was so nice to me on my birthday, right?

it shouldnt! i will never let it be truly random!

so i got GH:WT

it has alot of work to do to be up there with rock band, but its still good.

*cracks knuckles* WELL, I'm so awesome that Webster had to invent a completely new word for me, but its not in this issue, because the word is so awesome, it shouldnt be allowed to grace the pages of a book with the words "flatulence", "diarhea", and "kazoo" in it!

'Dave Grossman claims that he was at Lucasarts Games (and them Lucasarts) longer than Tim Schafer: "I got there a little early on the first day, and the person I was supposed to meet hadn't shown up yet, so I took a stroll around the building, during which time Tim Schafer arrived - it was also his first day. Eighteen years later, we still argue about which of us came to Lucasarts first. But it was me, by several minutes." '

Man I have listened to the Excellent Credits Song from Portal "Still Alive" about 20 time in the past hour.

Yet... I... can't... STOP!!!!