Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

::sigh:: I wish Nintendo would make more of an active effort to ensure that their Wii bundles catered for all. They are either trying to sell you a pile of sub-par "party" games (which you would much rather do without and reduce the consoles price,) or they are asking for an unreasonable amount for one of their stronger titles. :down:

I can't talk about Nintendo anymore, the previously untapped consumers in my house will not stop praising the company for such crap.

I mean what's so great about Wii Fit? It just tells you that you're fat, and then when 2 hours of exercise doesn't lead to dramatic changes the next day, berates you for being lazy. I'm tired of Coaches and Teachers and DIY Healthy Fitness garbage. I'm more tired of Mini Game Collections and Rabbids. Can we get a new Metroid game? How about some F-Zero, or a new franchise that dares the hardcore player to beat it? Instead of cashing the checks and throwing a larger budget into the peripherals office at R&D?

i wouldnt mind wii fit if the third party developers designed actual games that would be good with the wii balance board...i mean, they have unlimited possibilities, and all they have is snowboarding....raving rabbids, and cheerleading....thats it. LAME. The fact that statistics have shown that for the wii games such as wii play, carnival games, etc all have been big successes (which doesnt mean they are good, it means casual gamers (if you can call them that) prefer to play mini games then actual good games). And the fact that those "linear" type games make more money, third party developers decide to make those type of games. So basically, nintendo went on the bandwagon as well. Wii Sports Resort?!? WHAT!? WHY!? Wii sports was fun, for a week, then it became repetitive and very weak.

To me...Super Smash Brothers Brawl is THE game for the wii and i believe it will remain that way for a while. And i can only pray that at E3 this year there will be announcements of ACTUAL GAMES. WHAT!? ACTUAL GAMES!? WHAT A CONCEPT. If they announce starfox wii or something better, then i will be fine. But basically all the gamers who bought a wii are now selling it due to the slew of crap that is flowing into the market. Yes Wii is winning the sales, but they are also losing attention of actual gamers to the gamer's grandparents. Its good business, but it is getting to a point where I feel like selling it...and I am a nintendo fanboy all the way.

What nintendo needs is something like what Resident Evil 4 did for the gamecube. It made gamers go "wait, the gamecube isnt just a lunchbox." Hopefully Madworld or No More heroes desperate struggle can do that =/

yes scarecrow, you should definetly try out no more heros if you havent already. killer 7 was so great, so i dont think this one will be bad at all. i havent played it though, im just going from what i know suda 51 can produce

ive heard about it. sounds awesome. i dont think im getting a wii anytime soon. ill get a ps3 before i get a wii. the wii just sounds like a scary investment, it might not be worth it to me.

No More Heroes is no killer7, yet it retains Grasshopper's flare for style and charm; its format is considerably more generic which makes it easier for people to pick up and play.

*somehow gnaws way out of muzzle and runs off screaming things about various cereal brands before passing out*

I finally parted with my doubloons this evening and ordered myself the Wii. Having my own copy of No More Heroes shall certainly be welcomed - by myself and my friend alike. I just hope naught goes awry with the postal service.

Well, I have to go back up to school in two hours to make up a final exam in language, which I have a D in (school absences, people), in which I'm going to have to write an essay. I have a few problems with that.

-My carpal tunnel is flaring up today.

-I'm writing an essay on a book that I've only read once. When I was ten.

-It's Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and I have to find a MORAL MESSAGE? There are no morals in Hitchhiker's, just damn funny shizz!

-I'm TIRED because I have a hangover from my sleeping drugs that we're increasing in dose.

-I've been having A REALLY BAD COUPLE DAYS.

-I haven't heard practically anything from my boyfriend the past few days, either. It's not like I'm only totally smitten with him (but that is true), but he's the only person who can get me to stop shaking after I've had a bad phobia run-in.

-I have to go to the doctor's as soon as I'm done, which is going to make me freak out and rush, AND get depressed because I don't get to spend time with my boyfriend, which means NO HEALING.

-AND no Soulcalibur.

-I FEEL DIZZY!

-I'M FREAKING OUT!

Even though I only need to get a D or above to pass this class, and that's my only goal, I feel like total crap. This sucks.

But then I looked at a picture of baby Lilli and it was all cool.

10th grade totally sucks class-wise (its been my best year socially)

we have a huge writing test at the end of the year which is one of the tests which determine if we graduate or not, and english II is getting harder and harder.

algebra II is being mean to my brain ever since i got back from christmas break.

economics class is the only class that isnt totally kicking my face right now

i dont have anyclasses with any of my good friends this semester (we are on block schedule)

(block schedule basically means 3-4 one and a half hour long classes each semester, instead of 6-8 45 minute long classes)

Well, I have to go back up to school in two hours to make up a final exam in language, which I have a D in (school absences, people), in which I'm going to have to write an essay. I have a few problems with that.

Want me to help you write your essay? I'm very good at them and I wouldn't mind! :D

EDIT:

...*sigh*... i feel depressed. im not usually like this but something just hit me today and it was over and done with 2 months ago.

ok well its basically just that i was talking to a girl a couple months ago and we were talking alot, and we seemed like a perfect match. i was going to ask her out, but i wussed out everytime i said i was going to. (her beauty was very, very, intimidating.) after a month or so she just stopped talking to me and we barely talk anymore now. i was just thinking how i missed a great opportunity and how the chance with her probably never be there again. to make matters worse, it was my fault for waiting to long (girls dont wait forever anymore like they did back when we were little kids)

i dont know. i guess ill deal with it. but i feel really crappy right now..