Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

How can you not be vaccinated for measles o.O

I NEVER SAID I WASN'T!

For fucks sake all of you mind your own damn business.

I meant in general

I NEVER SAID I WASN'T!

I meant in general

Well I don't know how things are done in Belgium but in the US vaccines are voluntary.

I NEVER SAID I WASN'T!

I meant in general

Well I don't know how things are done in Belgium but in the US vaccines are voluntary.

Only people with immune system problems and assholes don't get themselves vaccinated.

I NEVER SAID I WASN'T!

I meant in general

Only people with immune system problems and assholes don't get themselves vaccinated.

Blocked. Seriously sick of your BS.

EDIT: Also I said it was Voluntary. I didn't say people SHOULDN'T get vaccinated. Only that they DON'T.

Measle vaccination is obligated since 1974, for infants at the age of 14 months. Else you get vaccinated in your first year at kindergarten.

That one moment in your childhood you get measles is laughable

Now it is time for scarecrow to learn one of the great lessons of growing up: Sometimes your friends act like dicks. 8^D

I have found simple instructions to make the perfect BLT! Behold!

I don't know. I think they used a bit too much of tomatoes. I'm not really a fan of tomatoes.

My problem with that is that they didn't dice the tomatoes! Sure, it falls apart more easily, but you get a more even layer of tomatoeyness.

I just had a salad for launch and what I thought were a lot of tomatoes when I bought it turned out to be a lot of bell pepper. Aaaaaawwwwww yeah, I love bell pepper.

Now that I've gotten some sleep I've realized I want to be able to discuss issues with friends.

I understand that we need separate threads for it so it doesn't derail on-topic discussions, of course.

Now that I've gotten some sleep I've realized I want to be able to discuss issues with friends.

I understand that we need separate threads for it so it doesn't derail on-topic discussions, of course.

Here's an older thread that serves as something of a directory to threads that already exist. There's a few in there that are specifically for venting about one's troubles and advice.

A bit out of date though. Just look up DFAF's Shoulder.

What the?! Bosch is active.
Stalker.

How am I stalking? The active member list is available to view for everyone. Bosch is someone that hasn't posted since the ancient days of DFAF.

Stalker.

How am I stalking? The active member list is available to view for everyone. Bosch is someone that hasn't posted since the ancient days of DFAF.

You making me feel all old.

Well, aren't you pretty much the only remaining member that witnessed the birth of DFAF in 2007?

Stalker.

Yes it is available to view for everyone, so why do you have to post to announce when someone has returned?

Its just unnecessary in my opinion.

"You're so damn picky!"

"CAN'T YOU JUST MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS FOR ONCE, EXPLODEY?"

"I never asked for YOUR opinion!"

>:(