Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

Gah, I just bought a 5 meter long HDMI and Toslink cables to connect my computer to my TV but the Toslink cable is about 15 cm too short. :/

I might have to rearrange the furniture in my room.

Gah, I just bought a 5 meter long HDMI and Toslink cables to connect my computer to my TV but the Toslink cable is about 15 cm too short. :/

I might have to rearrange the furniture in my room.

Definately a very random post lol.

My brother's 27th birthday is coming up. I'm thinking of getting him Infamous 2 or Uncharted.

Good news, I managed to connect the Toslink cable without rearranging everything in my room. Bad new, I just discovered how messed up surround sound for games is on PC.

EDIT: Eff, I need to buy a soundcard that supports Dolby Digital Live. They are not cheap.

Guess I'm not going to my job interview. I couldn't get a ride.
motherfucker take the bus. or just walk. i don't care if it would take you 3 hours. man up.
I don't have any money for the bus. That's why I need a job. My ride fell through too late for me to walk there without being an hour late for the interview. There's no way I would have gotten the job that way.

motherfucker take the bus. or just walk. i don't care if it would take you 3 hours. man up.
I don't have any money for the bus. That's why I need a job. My ride fell through too late for me to walk there without being an hour late for the interview. There's no way I would have gotten the job that way.
Don't you have friends?

Don't you have friends?
I have friends but the only one who wasn't working and had a car fell through, ass.

Don't you have friends?
I have friends but the only one who wasn't working and had a car fell through, ass.
I was just asking no reason to get verbally abusive.

are you literally homeless right now? like, live-in-a-cardboard-box homeless? that is the only way i would believe that you couldn't put together the $2.00 or so it would cost you to ride the bus.
Now that's worth getting mad about.Haha

I have no problem riding the bus. I literally have no money right now. I'm not homeless, but it's close. I live with my parents who were both at work, and there was no money here. Also I don't know the bus schedule, which is kind of a strange one here.

are you literally homeless right now? like, live-in-a-cardboard-box homeless? that is the only way i would believe that you couldn't put together the $2.00 or so it would cost you to ride the bus.

Maybe its because ghetto people with no manners ride the bus where he lives.

Where I live there is always some annoying ass people riding the bus and I cant stand it!

Lol are ghetto people also called niggers?

Ghetto people aren't just black. There's a creepy old white guy who lives a few houses down. One day he was having sex with some woman in his car... where other people could see. Then the woman went around knocking on doors, telling people she had just been raped. I'm not sure what happened after that. He still lives there though.