Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

Houston we have a problem.
lol That's not as bad as what someone put on Facebook. "Congratulations to Whitney Houston on her first 12 hours of sobriety."
That is pretty fucking funny though.
it was funnier when everyone used the same joke with amy winehouse

lol That's not as bad as what someone put on Facebook. "Congratulations to Whitney Houston on her first 12 hours of sobriety."
Never heard that one around that time though. First I heard of it.

Never heard that one around that time though. First I heard of it.
Neither did Amy Winehouse.

Recently beat Fallout. Damn, that was one of the best RPG's I've ever played...

Second only to Fallout 2.

OMG OMG OMG, i fucking love fallout it's like my favorite game series ever, just New Vegas sucked so much ass. Omg such bullshit and to much hype. I expected las vegas to be alot larger and more of a post-apocalyptic feel, errg! The desert is already sort of that way, it's boring, to capture that apocalyptic feel you have to go to the city.

!

I don't like Fallout, because of the morality system. SPOILERS AHEAD!

In Fallout 3: The Pitt DLC, you get the choice of stealing the cure for the slaves or helping the slave masters. The catch is that the cure is a baby. I didn't feel right about taking a baby from his parents even if they aren't the best people. Not only that, but the slave owner said he wouldn't keep the people as slaves forever, just until the city got back on it's feet. I ended up not kidnapping the baby and then BLAM bad karma points. If you're presenting people with a grey moral area like that, you can't decide what's right or wrong for them.

In Fallout 3: The Pitt DLC, you get the choice of stealing the cure for the slaves or helping the slave masters. The catch is that the cure is a baby. I didn't feel right about taking a baby from his parents even if they aren't the best people. Not only that, but the slave owner said he wouldn't keep the people as slaves forever, just until the city got back on it's feet. I ended up not kidnapping the baby and then BLAM bad karma points. If you're presenting people with a grey moral area like that, you can't decide what's right or wrong for them.

I know. . .hopefully Fallout 4 will have a greater morality system, and no KARMA, omg why does Fallout of karma but Elderscrolls doesnt. Seriously what is even the point of karma? It just makes you feel like a peace of shit, and I wanna feel like a peice of YES when im playing games.

I know. . .hopefully Fallout 4 will have a greater morality system, and no KARMA, omg why does Fallout of karma but Elderscrolls doesnt. Seriously what is even the point of karma? It just makes you feel like a peace of shit, and I wanna feel like a peice of YES when im playing games.

It's how good or evil people in falloutverse THINK you are.

Yeah pretty much, even know half of the time when your alone and you steal somthing. Some how people know you stole it and kill you. The sneaking system in Skyrim is amazing, I really hope they use the similar leveling up systems in Fallout 4 it make the game tons more better.

I just don't like the game judging me for refusing to kidnap a baby! That's the point when I stopped playing the game. I think all morality systems suck though, not just Fallout. The exception being KOTOR, but that's because the universe innately comes built in with it.

Mass Effect's is all right. Though I wish they would have scraped the idea of morality all together and just presented things as choices with different outcomes.

sort of like how bioshock did it. Or someother game I cant remember.

I think Mass Effect's is good. The choices aren't really good or evil choices. One is just more reckless than the other. There are a few times when it's a little ridiculous, like when I accidently punched an unarmed woman in the face.

I think Mass Effect's is good. The choices aren't really good or evil choices. One is just more reckless than the other. There are a few times when it's a little ridiculous, like when I accidently punched an unarmed woman in the face.

I would pay to see that xD

It's when that reporter chick ambushes you on the Citadel in ME2. There's a renegade action that pops up, which I assumed would lead to me verbally tearing her a new one. When I pressed it Shepard said something like "I'm tired of your disingenious accusations!" then punched her square in the face!

It's when that reporter chick ambushes you on the Citadel in ME2. There's a renegade action that pops up, which I assumed would lead to me verbally tearing her a new one. When I pressed it Shepard said something like "I'm tired of your disingenious accusations!" then punched her square in the face!

Here's the video.

Fable III endgame plot twist was even worse. After you've been crowned, You have a year to prepare for an evil being that will spread over the land. Then it comes down to whether you spend gold or not. Once you realise there's a gold copying glitch, the whole endgame morality issue becomes redundant.

Fable III endgame plot twist was even worse. After you've been crowned, You have a year to prepare for an evil being that will spread over the land. Then it comes down to whether you spend gold or not. Once you realise there's a gold copying glitch, the whole endgame morality issue becomes redundant.

Also you can abuse the realistate(toolazytospell) system.

I never beat Fable 3, but my brother complained about that. He always ends up with piles of gold in pretty much every RPG he plays, so he didn't have anything to agonize over.

That's why gold in D&D weighs something- it alleviates the hording problem until the PCs discover an exploit.

That's why gold in D&D weighs something- it alleviates the hording problem until the PCs discover an exploit.
That's why I have my floating magical bowl.

Tenser's floating bowl would be a far more useful spell than Tenser's Floating Disc- no more worrying about things falling off.

Although you could use the "Conjure Iron Wall + Fabricate" trick to make and sell swords thousands a day...

Tenser's floating bowl would be a far more useful spell than Tenser's Floating Disc- no more worrying about things falling off.

Although you could use the "Conjure Iron Wall + Fabricate" trick to make and sell swords thousands a day...

It's kind of a bowl, but it only an inch deep.

It's kind of a bowl, but it only an inch deep.

But think of how much more loot you'd be able to carry!