Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

Is anyone interested in playtesting the Global Game Jam game my team made a few weeks ago? We are still tweaking it.
You aren't the guys that made Snake 2 are you?

Adele won big at the Grammy Awards tonight. That's who I was going for. Also, Bon Iver won Best New Artist.

Is anyone interested in playtesting the Global Game Jam game my team made a few weeks ago? We are still tweaking it.
You aren't the guys that made Snake 2 are you?

Nope. I like to think our game is a little more interesting than that. It was runner up for Audience Choice, despite having some glaring issues (the issues being why we are tweaking it)

Did Foo Fighters win anything? I haven't checked yet.

They won big in the Rock categories including Best Hard Rock/Metal Song and Best Rock Album. Unfortunately, their album lost to Adele for Best Album overall.

Adele won big at the Grammy Awards tonight. That's who I was going for. Also, Bon Iver won Best New Artist.
Grammys are a fucking joke.

Also, wait what? Dream Theater got beat out by the Foo Fighters? Oh well, at least they nominated someone out of their normal comfort zone for Metal performance.

Edit: They don't even have a fucking award for best Metal Album.

He would have gotten better times if he positioned the cursor where it was supposed to be before it loaded. So totally noob man.

:lol:

Oh, hello DFAF. You're looking fine as hell lately. Have you done something with your hair? Something sexy with your hair? Oh yeah. Let's take this conversation onto my BEARSKIN RUG.

OMG it's Warrior. <3

COME GIVE ME ALL YOUR HUGS.

*0* omg like Insan, you always have the most beautiful avatars. Plus this one has Lady Ga Ga in it, so its like tons more awesome.

we always get the four or five people who end up down here. most of them leave, but one or two stick around at least for a while (see: Warrior, mikey)

Did we ever get any semi-regular members from the Stacking/Costume Quest/Downloadable bunch? I don't think we did.

methinks we did. there's that one guy with the Stacking av with about 200 posts and I'm sure some of the other newer people (that guy) came from those games.

Heh, I bought Costume quest when it was on sale; 2 days later came that update with Frecnh Fry bug.. That's how I wound up here looking for a solution.

methinks we did. there's that one guy with the Stacking av with about 200 posts and I'm sure some of the other newer people (that guy) came from those games.
Pretty sure that that guy was here before me. I think his name was raz mataz or something. And I've never even seen this "stacking av guy" so he doesn't count. There's a whole bunch of brutal legend frequenters with much over 200 posts and no one recognizes their existence around here.

And Abby and Milkman came from CQ? I always thought they came from... I don't know... I guess I don't really think about where most of you guys come from.