Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

I may get re-banned for this, but im gonna speak my mind.

Honestly if the mods are gonna continue to watch every post I make im not even gonna bother coming here. Because I dont want be cautious of what I post

You guys know that I get a little crazy/stupid/immature/whatever you wanna call it, and for the most part accepted that, I dont like that this Justin guy just comes here and decides to give me the ban hammer for some of the stupid stuff that I do and always have done.

I have always liked you guys, the community, being my mods telling when something is wrong and when I should shut up and apologize.

I guess im just not use to having mods around here :down:

AND PLUS, we all get along differently here, we all poke fun at each other every now and then.

I admitted my mistake in the "what member?" thread and BAM I was gone

Honestly if the mods are gonna continue to watch every post I make im not even gonna bother coming here. Because I dont want be cautious of what I post

You guys know that I get a little crazy/stupid/immature/whatever you wanna call it, and for the most part accepted that, I dont like that this Justin guy just comes here and decides to give me the ban hammer for some of the stupid stuff that I do and always have done.

I have always liked you guys, the community, being my mods telling when something is wrong and when I should shut up and apologize.

AND PLUS, we all get along differently here, we all poke fun at each other every now and then.

These things stack. You were being an ass in the BL forums the past few days.

These things stack. You were being an ass in the BL forums the past few days.

Im aware of that, but most the people in that section act way worse than me.

And I had already said I would be good, no more arguments in the BL section from me.

I didnt think that one thing I said here would cause me to get banned

Yeah, you did get warned beforehand.

Like I said, I didn't think they would ban me for saying something stupid I did in a completely different section.

Yes I act like an ass in the BL section at times, almost everyone gets aggressive there and arguments constantly break out.

Big deal.

Warrior don't leave over this. We're always complaining about the lack of mods. Now we have one and he's doing his job best as he knows how. Just try to be less rude to people. Hell I think this will be good for all of us. We've all talked on and off about how things are a lot more hostile around here then they used to be. Maybe with a mod around to remind us to remain civil things can finally get a little more peaceful.

The more moderation is recent, and the reason is honestly that in a recent responsibility shift we realize that nobody had really been watching the forums heavily since Klint left quite a while back. It was made a priority to make sure the forums were better moderated because quite a large number of people come here for support for our games and it's a priority that anyone that comes here not feel threatened due to the culture.

I'm making a new thread so you guys can ask questions and things and not clog up what was a fun thread.

Yes I know, I was publicly expressing my anger toward one person, which was wrong. It was just some BS thats been going on in the Brutal Legend community recently and I was venting here.

I can see how that can make this forum look bad.

I feel like im playing NFS Most Wanted where I have to work my way up the black list, (aka member list)

I have such a great imagination